newbi alert and wanna say Hello

shamarie

New member to the forum but not to the game........Ive been a lurker since 2006 but decided (FINALLY!!!!) to pay the little fee:yep:(like it was gonna kill me or something:spinning:).......(I dont know about myself sometimes:nono:). Anywhoser....I have to say you ladies are all are Beautiful inside and out! The before and afters are breath taking:yawn:. I vow that this time forth, I will learn to love my hair and watch it love me back. Thank you much ladies. Watching you all over the years has touched me. This forum is different in the sence of, it has aaaa...its hard to put in to words....like Seriousness, truthfulness, bonding, encouragement...over all "A friendly place to come" THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the board!!!

I know how you feel...., reminds me of how I felt when I first joined.

New member to the forum but not to the game........Ive been a lurker since 2006 but decided (FINALLY!!!!) to pay the little fee:yep:(like it was gonna kill me or something:spinning:).......(I dont know about myself sometimes:nono:). Anywhoser....I have to say you ladies are all are Beautiful inside and out! The before and afters are breath taking:yawn:. I vow that this time forth, I will learn to love my hair and watch it love me back. Thank you much ladies. Watching you all over the years has touched me. This forum is different in the sence of, it has aaaa...its hard to put in to words....like Seriousness, truthfulness, bonding, encouragement...over all "A friendly place to come" THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Welcome you will learn a LOT i'm doing it to, in a few days i even made my regimen! jejeje

I welcomed you in the other thread, and I'll welcome you again,

WELCOME!! lol

I lurked for too long as well, graduated to subscribing, and just finally began posting.

LHCF got the best of me. I loves it here. <3

Oh yea!!! the beautiful Djanae.... Sorry Thx I did not see the post......I wonder was that you thrusday morning that help convinced me to join???? Uuuumm

let the fun begin! Not only is LHCF your go to place for hair care... its also very entertaining. I hope you get all you can out of this site b/c its a great community of women. SO WELCOME! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT HERE, JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE IT HERE. I feel like I should have brought a jell-o mold or pie or something since I'm welcoming you into the neighborhood. haha :lachen:

happy hair growing!

Back