Hello Ladies! Im New to You (here is my story)

WELCOME .... how do you wear your hair the first part of the week, ponytail or headbands?
try to avoid them, watch how far into your hair line you get when washing you face

Great hair! I have the same problem as of late and I think it is stress related because I do not color or relax but I do worry :lachen:.

I did some research on LHCF and in google for the last few weeks and rosemary oil stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth. This is what I am using and I have only been doing it for 2 weeks so I have no idea if it will work. I am massaging 20 minutes a day with the oil and praying.

Something has got to come in soon...:look:
Good luck and again I love your hair!

Thank You Ladies! My hair has always been a funny sandy color, so the henna changed it for good. I only used henna for color release once (added water, and different oils. I cant remember, im not too big on measuring just whatever looks right, but i got the idea from kinikakes?) and ive done henna glosses about 3 times. Since im always on the go and i flat iron so much my ends tend to become a little fried. I cant trim my own hair so i usually get a good trim/CUT from supercuts or something like that when it gets that bad (like every 4 months or so) i hate it on that day but it always helps.

Last edited:
Back