Naturals that were once relaxed post up your pics of your relaxed days!

This is a GREAT THREAD! I mean you see a Huge difference in the way the hair is, and EVERYONE looks so much Younger with the Natural hair, And I must say I LOVE the natural hair over the relaxed hair. but that's just me.

I'll give you two pics. The first, my hair was nice and healthy and the second after the hard water damage (thinned my hair so much) that eventually led me to cutting it a few times, then finally deciding to go natural.

Attachments

• DigitalPics430-vi.jpg
    DigitalPics430-vi.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 244
  • SSPX1391-vi.jpg
    SSPX1391-vi.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Here we go!

Attachments

• relaxed.jpg
    relaxed.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 442
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 433
  • back in the days.jpg
    back in the days.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 439
18372_600224293705_16404041_34714273_3691704_n.jpg

16143_589303743575_16404041_34343904_8332539_n.jpg

here's when my hair was relaxed.

relaxedhair.jpg

all that shine and bling you see is pink oil hiding all the damage i did over the yrs of relaxing lmao i was so over processed it was crazy!

here's when my hair was relaxed.

all that shine and bling you see is pink oil hiding all the damage i did over the yrs of relaxing lmao i was so over processed it was crazy!

Girl you too! I used to leave that perm on until it was BONE LAXED! talk about damaged! I used to think if it ain't burn, it wasn't straight....

Last edited:
Subscribing..great thread O.P. ..Transitioning is frustrating at times but this proves it"ll be more than worth it !!

Girl you too! I used to leave that perm on until it was BONE LAXED! talk about damaged! I used to think if it ain't burn, it wasn't straight....

oh i not only bone laxed (funny term, never heard it before lol) but i relaxed root to tip every relaxer from 13 y/o to around 19 when i learned you're only supposed relax the ng lmao!!! on top of that i also bleached and dyed my hair on a regular basis. good lord how do i have hair now :lachen:

oh i not only bone laxed (funny term, never heard it before lol) but i relaxed root to tip every relaxer from 13 y/o to around 19 when i learned you're only supposed relax the ng lmao!!! on top of that i also bleached and dyed my hair on a regular basis. good lord how do i have hair now :lachen:
YEP! from root to tip! thats how i used to be... damn shame

Here's one from when I first relaxed in the beginning of Junior High
untitled29-th.jpg

Followed by freshman year of high school
BIN9-th.jpg

Senior Year of Highschool & Graduation
DSC03305-th.jpg
27_46600147_31434576_5878017_n-th.jpg

BUT! I also wanted to share what my hair was like before I got a relaxer:
This was one of the last wash and gos before I got my relaxer while on vacation with my family
s908227_42866446_7548203.jpg

And then this is my first communion hair, when I was 7 years old, and sat still while I got my hair curled with a curling iron. This picture makes me understand why my aunt begged my mom to forbid me to get a relaxer, and makes me wonder why my mom let me get one! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::nono:

I would love to rock a grown up (sexied) version of of this do, but i need to grow my hair back first.
DSC03312-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back