Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave-In Is THE BUSINESS!

So basically, not actually sent out yet. Business day 10.

I'm confused as to how someone who ordered after me already got their product. God knows I'm trying to be understanding but I'm not good with delayed gratification as it is. So I'll probably stick to stuff I can by locally from here on out.

Got my package today.. Ordered on the 10th.. Got it on the 27th.. My leave in looks a little frothy did anyone else look like this.. Maybe it melted....

The leave in smells like a cake and the Aloe Flax gel has an orange smell to it.. It looks just like flax gel and its doesn't have that too slimy look like it does if making your own

Forgot to add got a free sample of black soap also

Last edited:
LadyMacgyver, Yes mine was frothy as well. It also appeared settled, as in not filled to the top of the jar. But with the current heat wave, it seems reasonable that it would have melted and settled a bit.

@LadyMacgyver, Yes mine was frothy as well. It also appeared settled, as in not filled to the top of the jar. But with the current heat wave, it seems reasonable that it would have melted and settled a bit.

suns4i6e Your hair's so pretty! Why would you change up products? Girl, stick to what works! LOL Love your 'do! I was thinking of trying these, but given the heatwave it may make sense to wait til fall, and I think we have somewhat similar hair (definitely low porosity) so I'm thinking I'll get a similar result to yours...

@suns4i6e Your hair's so pretty! Why would you change up products? Girl, stick to what works! LOL Love your 'do! I was thinking of trying these, but given the heatwave it may make sense to wait til fall, and I think we have somewhat similar hair (definitely low porosity) so I'm thinking I'll get a similar result to yours...

Cherokee-n-Black, thank you very much, so sweet. And you are soooooo right; I KNOW I should just be still and stick with my KCCC and GDLI. But nooooo, like a true junkie my eye starts twitching and arm starts itching when I hear you enablers, I mean ladies, sing the high praises of the newest It product...tsk, tsk. I'm not a newbie, so I should know better!
I'm inclined to agree with you that with low porosity, it may be better to audition this one in cooler temperatures and dews. :yep:

@Cherokee-n-Black, thank you very much, so sweet. And you are soooooo right; I KNOW I should just be still and stick with my KCCC and GDLI. But nooooo, like a true junkie my eye starts twitching and arm starts itching when I hear you enablers, I mean ladies, sing the high praises of the newest It product...tsk, tsk. I'm not a newbie, so I should know better!
I'm inclined to agree with you that with low porosity, it may be better to audition this one in cooler temperatures and dews. :yep:

Ahhh the call of the brand new unopened plastic container...it's so hard to resist. I've been more successful at fending it off lately due to cashflow issues (so basically out of sheer an utter necessity). I have bummed $3 off my hardworking husband to buy product, though, I can't lie! :lachen:

Ahhh the call of the brand new unopened plastic container...it's so hard to resist. I've been more successful at fending it off lately due to cashflow issues (so basically out of sheer an utter necessity). I have bummed $3 off my hardworking husband to buy product, though, I can't lie! :lachen:

LOL!!!!!!!

I ordered mid June and got my package today. The product smells good but the jar is only half full and it's really separated. I ordered 2 jars and recieved 1 jar (I've sent an email). I'm going to see how my hair likes it, but I don't know if I will repurchase.

Last edited:
I got mine on Thursday. I don't do "out" styles since I am transitioning & they look a HAM. But I did 2 twists, and used a little on that, so I really can't give a thouough review. But I did my hair with it on Friday, and didn't use any product until Monday, had a scarf and wore hats since I was working and moving all weekend. My hair didn't feel dry, so thats a plus. I may try a braid out with this and see if maybe it looks decent. Mine also seemed melted, and not to the top.

I used my product for the 1st time last night and so far I like it my hair looks moisturized but I want to use it again to make sure.. It's just not enough for me that is a small jar..

@Golden75 was your jar full?

Trini_Chutney - When I first opened, hells to the nah! It almost looked 1/2 full. I shook it up and it seemed to go to 3/4. Maybe I wanted to believe it grew :lachen:. I haven't opened it since & that was after some 90 degree days. My crib has been very cool, so I'll see if it "grew" a little more, if only I find it. Moving boxes every where!

I used my product for the 1st time last night and so far I like it my hair looks moisturized but I want to use it again to make sure.. It's just not enough for me that is a small jar..

LadyMacgyver - VERY SMALL! I knew what 4oz, was, but it just seems like if I had a lot of hair or did a lot of out styles, I would be out of juicy quick! Especially since not filled to the brim - but I'm thinking if it solidifies it may be a full jar. The label said put in fridge w/o top, so may try that.

Golden75

You are so right... I would love for her to make a bigger size.. I really didn't do any special hairstyle last night I just did my henna gloss and indigo and used the leave in to just plait my hair up overnight..

I know I shouldn't have looked at the site she has a juicy set for $38 usually $48.50..$38included shipping

Includes the ph spray, Aloe flax gel and leave in conditioner... I got the leave in and flax gel for like $35 so this is a good deal

I know I shouldn't have looked at the site she has a juicy set for $38 usually $48.50..$38included shipping

Includes the ph spray, Aloe flax gel and leave in conditioner... I got the leave in and flax gel for like $35 so this is a good deal

NOOOOO! See that is just the serious PJ in me wanting to buy something. I don't even know if I would repurchase this yet, and I am ready to buy the other stuff. I want to try flax seed gel. I tried making it myself. #failedmess! - and shipping is included. Le sigh....

NOOOOO! See that is just the serious PJ in me wanting to buy something. I don't even know if I would repurchase this yet, and I am ready to buy the other stuff. I want to try flax seed gel. I tried making it myself. #failedmess! - and shipping is included. Le sigh....

I know I have the flax seed gel and haven't used it except on my edges.. It was only 10 left when I last checked she only has a total of 25.. I am trying not to buy anything..

Back