Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave-In Is THE BUSINESS!

it DOES beat humidity!! id used all of her stuff last week to twist and then took them out some days later. it was sooo humid my hair felt damp leaving work but alas it didnt explode!!!! i was like wooooow!! need more of this stuff!

OK, everybody in this thread needs your siggy quote:

"I'm yo momma, I'm yo daddy, I'm that natural in the alley, I'm yo product pushaaa!"

Y'all are so wrong, I just bought the dangone Blue Magic Leave-In!!! Now I have to be fair and wait at least two weeks before I try this, but I'm soooooo curious!

I just got my package in the mail from this company. I have not tried the products but unless this stuff makes my hair do what nothing else can I doubt I will do business with them again. The shipping time is to long. I'm not sure if there was notice before I placed my order, but after I paid I noticed the shipping is 5 to 7 business days notice. Thanks for the notice but I don't think it should take that long to send off a package. And really, it took her 6 business days before the package was mailed out and 2 days for the actual shipping.

sounds normal to me, esp. for handmade products from a small company...*shrugs*

anyway i plan on getting the aloe/flax gel and i think i'll try the leave in now as well

i actually am not to fond of the juicy leave in. i like the smell, i think it smells like almond but this is the only shea butter and oil concoction that was mediocre on my hair. i mean my hair love love loves shea butter and oils but this one was blah.
if i ever run out of shea butter i will probably get it again just because i can get it locally and it didnt suck, it just wasnt the best. and its not as pricey as jane carter nourish and shine.

I know i know I know!!! I ordered from Padrica before a few months ago - black African soap and some of her nice flaxseed gel.

A few weeks back I ordered something else and got the Juicy Leave-In as a sample AND I FELL IN LOVE!!!! I absolutely love it, it keeps my hair moisturised and I like the smell and consistency.

i actually am not to fond of the juicy leave in. i like the smell, i think it smells like almond but this is the only shea butter and oil concoction that was mediocre on my hair. i mean my hair love love loves shea butter and oils but this one was blah.

What hair type are you?

What hair type are you?
im a natural 3c with some 4a.
im looking at my ingredient list and it does not match whats on the etsy site so maybe that way my hair doesnt feel all that with it. my jar does not have glycerin or hemp seed oil in it.

She had 3 bottles of the leave in until I got them all.. I'm joking she should have 2 left I just checked last night and she was still sold out.. I ended up getting that and the Aloe flax Gel.. Can't wait to see how they both work.. I know I can make my own flax gel but I just wanted to give this a try.. I wanted to try the Ph Spray but with those 2 alone my order didn't take long to add up..

i placed my order June 30 and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation......:/
I placed my Enso Naturals order on July 1st and I received that package last Thursday.

i placed my order June 30 and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation......:/
I placed my Enso Naturals order on July 1st and I received that package last Thursday.

Looks like I shouldn't expect my package anytime soon.. I do know with Enso Naturals some ladies had to wait a while for their package.. I think when I ordered it took me about 2 weeks...

no mine smelled delish like almonds. maybe the heat got to yours.

@BostonMaria
That stuff cost too much to throw it out did you try to contact the lady and tell her about the smell..

No I didn't bother contacting the seller, just threw it somewhere and forgot about it. I might actually still have it in my closet. At this point its been over a month so I won't bother. I didn't like the smell of the gel either so I won't be purchasing again. I guess I got a bad batch.

Oh no! ^^^ Well, anybody else have similar experiences? I can't put rancid smelling products in my hair, even though i know that is the trade off for homemade/natural products. Hows the gel?

No I didn't bother contacting the seller, just threw it somewhere and forgot about it. I might actually still have it in my closet. At this point its been over a month so I won't bother. I didn't like the smell of the gel either so I won't be purchasing again. I guess I got a bad batch.

BostonMaria you really should have. She's really sweet and im pretty sure she would have reimbursed you for it :yep:

I am a 4b and I have used it!!! Made my hair VERY soft and moisturised . I will continue to order from her. That PhD spray is next on my list. Oh , I use this on damp hair. If it is not wash day then I mist my hair with my spray bottle.

I received mine today and can't wait to try it out on my hair...the leav-in smells like heaven!!! I can't wait to try it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tiffal1922, I know you didn't ask me but thought I would chime in that I ordered on 6/30/11 and just received a message from Padrica that she is behind on orders and I should receive my shipping confirmation tomorrow, which means the product won't be received until a few days thereafter:perplexed. On the upside, I was pleased for the status update.

Back