Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave-In Is THE BUSINESS!

@Kimiche - they didn't give a track#? Uh-uh I needs to have tracking#'s! And I'm gonna check out the suggestion on Sage - never heard of them.

I received a tracking number on my package but it was in limbo for about two days. I received my purchase (that was placed on june 30 :ohwell:) but just my luck instead of the two leave in conditioners I purchased I only received one...:wallbash: I have sent the owner a message on etsy and an email from my personal email address... I'll let you all know how this gets resolved. :rolleyes:

@Golden75 I really do like Sage Naturalceuticals. Here is the website:
http://www.sagenaturalceuticals.com/shop/index.php
I like them because they do have a variety of products and they show you how many of the products they have in stock. They usually get my packages to me fast and they wrap up every individual product in that box very nicely. :yep:

ETA: I received a tracking number from Naturalista, but that is no good at this point, because it doesn't even show me where my package is. :nono:

@Kimiche - thanks, I was already all up in the Sage site. Good to know all my staples are there, so I can pick & choose the different lines and have one ship then go to several different sites to order, and pay mulitple. BOOKMARKED! (for future use once I have graduated from use up your stash)

Well hopefully I'll get a track#, atleast I'll know I can possibly have it in another week.

@tiffal1922, I'm glad you received your order!!

I on the otherhand, received a shipping confirmation (for the 6/30th order) on 7/18th, however, that order still has a USPS status of 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'....mkay.

Just received another shipping confirmation today (7/21) with a status of 'There is no record of this item' :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

It's darned comical at this point.

ETA: I know recents orders may not be visibly tracked through USPS right away, but whaaaa happened with the original 7/18 confirmation?

Last edited:
@Kimiche - thanks, I was already all up in the Sage site. Good to know all my staples are there, so I can pick & choose the different lines and have one ship then go to several different sites to order, and pay mulitple. BOOKMARKED! (for future use once I have graduated from use up your stash)

Well hopefully I'll get a track#, atleast I'll know I can possibly have it in another week.

Golden75 No problem! I'm glad that you are finding a lot of your staples. I also love the fact that they have a variety of products so that I can try different ones to see which ones work for me. I hope they get more product lines soon.

I on the otherhand, received a shipping confirmation (for the 6/30th order) on 7/18th, however, that order still has a USPS status of 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'....mkay.

Just received another shipping confirmation today (7/21) with a status of 'There is no record of this item' :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

That's the same situation that I'm in. I ordered on 6/30 with a ship date of 7/18 and the status still says: Electronic Shipping Info Received :nono: :down:

ETA: I know recents orders may not be visibly tracked through USPS right away, but whaaaa happened with the original 7/18 confirmation?

That's what I hate about USPS - I've gotten those types of confirms too, 1st expected for delivery, then no record. Then in a few days it will just get delivered with no updates on status in between.

As others have commented previously, Padrica was sweeter than pie when I contacted her about my shipping concern. She assured me my package is on its way.

I can't be mad. She has hired additional staff and is trying diligently to right the wrongs of being utterly and unexpectedly inundated with orders (thanks in large part to LHCF!! :grin:)

I wish her great success in her business and am sure she will overcome these growing pains.

All of you are good. I ordered on 7/7 and am still waiting... I sent her an email response on Tuesday, and still haven't heard back yet.

I got my package today!!!!!

A lot smaller than I expected and a bit thicker, but it smells yummy. Kinda like cake batter. She put little pieces of candy in the box with pink paper. Very cute.

That's the same situation that I'm in. I ordered on 6/30 with a ship date of 7/18 and the status still says: Electronic Shipping Info Received :nono: :down:

Kimiche, my status finally changed to 'Processed through Sort Facility'. We appear to be making progress. Hopefully your status changed as well.

I finally received my order. I hope my hair likes the product. I haven't had much luck with shea based products in the past, but this one just may be formulated in such a way that my low porosity hair absorbs (justifcation of a true pj). We'll see.

I've been using the juicy leave in on my hair since I recieved my orders and I must say my hair is loving it.. :) It's been very soft and manageable!
:D

Just wanted to say that the owner contacted via PM when she saw my post about my products being stinky when I received my shipment LOL :lol: I felt bad, should've just reached out to her directly.. Anyhoot she's going to resend the products at no charge. I thought that was super nice. I told her to wait a few days because of the extreme heat in the Northeast last week. I didn't want to take the chance of my product getting messed up again due to the heat. Looking forward to receiving my package!

Hi ladies,

I am so glad many of you are receiving your packages. I just wanted to share with ANYONE who may be like me "product/style challenged", Juicy Leave-In should be used on styles such as twist/braidouts and other similar styles. Silly me, I was trying to use it to seal my WnG's. Also, Padrica recommended using Naturalista Cosmetics products on damp hair, not dripping wet. LOL Just a couple tips I thought to share.

I only did a small "bang" section and had the rest in a pony puff that I took down when I got home, so that's why the back looks different than the front. I used the PH Balanced detangler and the Juicy Leave In, then braided my hair (regular braid) and air dried. Again I am style challenged but my hair is VERY moisturized and at this point my hair would've been a FRIZZ ball. LOL I tried to "style" the bang area. Hahahahaha

244469bf-1.jpg

3cbbdd62-1.jpg

i ordered on 7/15. it was shipped on 7/22 and arrived today. i was going to do coils but i will save it for my twist out.

i ordered on 7/15. it was shipped on 7/22 and arrived today. i was going to do coils but i will save it for my twist out.

WHAT! Congrats, but I am hating!:lachen: I ordered on 7/6, and just got an update that it left VA yesterday. And I go on vacay for the rest of the week, so if it arrives, I won't be at work to get it. I'll just have to have my big bro check my desk when it says delivered (luvs it that we work for the same company), but it probably won't come til Monday anyway.

Hi ladies,

I am so glad many of you are receiving your packages. I just wanted to share with ANYONE who may be like me "product/style challenged", Juicy Leave-In should be used on styles such as twist/braidouts and other similar styles. Silly me, I was trying to use it to seal my WnG's. Also, Padrica recommended using Naturalista Cosmetics products on damp hair, not dripping wet. LOL Just a couple tips I thought to share.

I only did a small "bang" section and had the rest in a pony puff that I took down when I got home, so that's why the back looks different than the front. I used the PH Balanced detangler and the Juicy Leave In, then braided my hair (regular braid) and air dried. Again I am style challenged but my hair is VERY moisturized and at this point my hair would've been a FRIZZ ball. LOL I tried to "style" the bang area. Hahahahaha

244469bf-1.jpg

3cbbdd62-1.jpg

Fab_Nikki, I think your post is very important to note. I too tried it to seal a wash n go. The outcome was tragic. No other words needed, just tragic. I will save it for if/when I do twists.

Your hair looks very happy and moisturized! :yep:

Hey guys! Padrica sent me this for those who aren't using the product right.

bless57
suns4i6e
Fab_Nikki

For the Juicy Leave-In: For best results, use when styling twists and braid outs on damp hair. NOTE: This product is not meant to be combed though hair! Use it as a styling aid for twists and braid outs, et. If you are seeking a detangler, please see the PHd listing

There will also be a tutorial on it soon so try it this way for the best results!

MsLizziA Thanks for the tips. I'm not going to enter the contest. I have two places to get it from locally (Padrica and Hair & Body Boutique). I would much rather someone win who can't get it easily.

suns4i6e Yeessss I tried sealing with it and it was a MESS. Once Padrica told me the right way I could've slapped myself. It is AMAZING for twist/braid outs. Thank you my hair is VERY moisturized.

Back