Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave-In Is THE BUSINESS!

Man I wish I had some of that right now; I got a date tomorrow after work! Smh. I ordered it anyway but I'm mad! Lol.

I JUST now received my shipping notification after ordering on 6/30. This is entirely too long to wait for anything. Even if my hair loves the products (doubtful at best), I won't be ordering again.

I JUST now received my shipping notification after ordering on 6/30. This is entirely too long to wait for anything. Even if my hair loves the products (doubtful at best), I won't be ordering again.

Yeah I feel ya on that one. I could've gone to Sally's a million times by now and picked up a leave in :lachen:. This stuff has to be the bomb.com for me to be remotely interested in ordering again.

I ordered on 7/6, and sent an email today to get an idea when they will ship. I mean if they had X amount available, then not sure why it wouldn't ship within the 5-7 day time frame. Making from scratch I understand, but they had quantities listed as avail. Oh well, keep ya posted on when I get mine. I don't need it, just want it (as with every other hair product I purchase).

ETA- not sure if mentioned, but price is up $2.50 and shows 8 available.

Last edited:
Today is day 6, so if I don't hear anything by tomorrow, day 7, I'll send an e-mail.

I like her style alot, but I'm going to gently recommend that she does less chatting on Facebook and more mixing and mailing. Bad word of mouth can do any new business in.

Got an email last night stating I was next in line, and that the process is longer due to the surge in business, but normally all orders will ship in 5-7 days in the future.

Today is day 6, so if I don't hear anything by tomorrow, day 7, I'll send an e-mail.

I like her style alot, but I'm going to gently recommend that she does less chatting on Facebook and more mixing and mailing. Bad word of mouth can do any new business in.

LOL!!! :lol:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

its day 20 for me and some other people... :nono: she is about to get some subpar feedback from me, even if this leave-in is like unicorn tears:look:

I JUST WANT MY PRODUCTS!!!!

Hi ladies,
I just came from meeting with Padrica from Naturalistic Cosmetics. Let me first say that she is just as sweet in person as she is in emails. Today was my first time meeting Padrica and she offered to deliver my products to me at my office (we are both in the same area). I spoke with her about the concerns voiced in this thread and I saw firsthand the amount of product she IS shipping out (twice daily). She is very grateful for the many orders coming in and is working very hard to fill them all.

Welp my package is now a stones throw away according to usps tracking.

I completely understand the plight of the owner of naturalista cosmetics shipping orders by herself but I just wish she would have said that instead of saying the company was behind on orders. I only say this because being behind on orders and not having enough manpower to ship out products (that your website says you have plenty of) are two different things!

I received two different messages from the owner, 1 saying that the typical length of shipping takes 5-7 days when it was already 10 days after I placed my order and the other message said my package was in the next batch to be sent out (mind you that was last Wednesday 7/13) and my package wasn't sent out till this past Monday(7/18).

I think the owner needs to get more employees, get better organized, and/or shut down the shop when she gets too many orders.

Just my 2 cents

Oh wow, clearly I should've read the entire thread before placing an order. I hope it doesn't take forever.

I calculated wrong, 5-7 business days would make TODAY day 7. I got an e-mail from the owner last night (day 6)

NaturalistaCosmetics sent you a conversation on July 20, 2011.
Re: Order # on Jul 12, 2011
Hello!

I just wanted to personally update you on your order! You are next in line! Our normal shipping time is 5-7 business days, however, we are behind with all the orders that have come in. In the future, it shoulds not take this long. I appreciate you patients!

For questions on the status, please reach us here for a responce right away or via [email protected].

Thank you!

Padrica
-----------------------------

I want to be somewhat understanding and hope that these are just growing pains of a new business. She needs to enlist help to fill these orders. And I cringed at the typos.

I calculated wrong, 5-7 business days would make TODAY day 7. I got an e-mail from the owner last night (day 6)

NaturalistaCosmetics sent you a conversation on July 20, 2011.
Re: Order # on Jul 12, 2011
Hello!

I just wanted to personally update you on your order! You are next in line! Our normal shipping time is 5-7 business days, however, we are behind with all the orders that have come in. In the future, it shoulds not take this long. I appreciate you patients!

For questions on the status, please reach us here for a responce right away or via [email protected].

Thank you!

Padrica
-----------------------------

I want to be somewhat understanding and hope that these are just growing pains of a new business. She needs to enlist help to fill these orders. And I cringed at the typos.

i received the same email w. the same typos...:blush: im sure the owner will get it together eventually......:look:

Wow. I was thinking of going across the bridge to her shop in VA. I wonder if she has the same problem with stock in the store. I'm glad she's having success though.

I think she should get someone to proofread her emails before she hits the send button. It is very hard for me to take such an email seriously.

I want to be sympathetic...really I do, but I placed my order June 30th and I still have yet to receive my product. I know it's hard to do it all by yourself, but 3 weeks is a good amount of time to wait.

Yeah even if you subtract the holiday and weekends that's still 14 business days. Yet she updated her Facebook today. Priorities!

I want to be sympathetic...really I do, but I placed my order June 30th and I still have yet to receive my product. I know it's hard to do it all by yourself, but 3 weeks is a good amount of time to wait.

Say it again and ditto!!!

Wow. I was thinking of going across the bridge to her shop in VA. I wonder if she has the same problem with stock in the store. I'm glad she's having success though.

I think she should get someone to proofread her emails before she hits the send button. It is very hard for me to take such an email seriously.

I received that same email and those typos were just bad. :nono:

I ordered on June 30th as well and I just got a ship notice on Monday. It was shipped first class mail and I have no idea where my package is now. :nono: I do better when I order products from places like Sage Naturalceuticals.

I received that same email and those typos were just bad. :nono:

I ordered on June 30th as well and I just got a ship notice on Monday. It was shipped first class mail and I have no idea where my package is now. :nono: I do better when I order products from places like Sage Naturalceuticals.

Kimiche - they didn't give a track#? Uh-uh I needs to have tracking#'s! And I'm gonna check out the suggestion on Sage - never heard of them.

@Kimiche - they didn't give a track#? Uh-uh I needs to have tracking#'s! And I'm gonna check out the suggestion on Sage - never heard of them.

@Golden75 I really do like Sage Naturalceuticals. Here is the website:
http://www.sagenaturalceuticals.com/shop/index.php
I like them because they do have a variety of products and they show you how many of the products they have in stock. They usually get my packages to me fast and they wrap up every individual product in that box very nicely. :yep:

ETA: I received a tracking number from Naturalista, but that is no good at this point, because it doesn't even show me where my package is. :nono:

Last edited:
Back