Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave-In Is THE BUSINESS!

MsLizziA

I know yall remember that story about the woman who's FB fan page was getting harassed by racists for no apparent reason. Well i tried her products and i LOVE LOVE the Juicy Leave-In.

I usually blow my hair out and braid it.... when i take it down its like :gorgeous: and by the end of the day it's like :whyme::whyme:

Well i used it and my hair did NOT poof up! :yahoo::yahoo:

This is her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/naturalistacosmetics

And here is my personal review on it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qkeS_S96JxY

EDIT:
This is how my hair looked when i took it down
270477_1835352963658_1235460050_31610643_4567019_n.jpg

Last edited:
So it beat humidity????

awww damn you dun started some ish...Ive been looking for something like this...thanks for the heads up!

I just got my package in the mail from this company. I have not tried the products but unless this stuff makes my hair do what nothing else can I doubt I will do business with them again. The shipping time is to long. I'm not sure if there was notice before I placed my order, but after I paid I noticed the shipping is 5 to 7 business days notice. Thanks for the notice but I don't think it should take that long to send off a package. And really, it took her 6 business days before the package was mailed out and 2 days for the actual shipping.

it DOES beat humidity!! id used all of her stuff last week to twist and then took them out some days later. it was sooo humid my hair felt damp leaving work but alas it didnt explode!!!! i was like wooooow!! need more of this stuff!

it DOES beat humidity!! id used all of her stuff last week to twist and then took them out some days later. it was sooo humid my hair felt damp leaving work but alas it didnt explode!!!! i was like wooooow!! need more of this stuff!

YES IT DOES!!! I NEED MORE!! Girl i feel like i just found liquid crack for hair..

Stupid question; where is this stuff on the etsy? All I see is the gel, shampoo, and a hot oil treatment.

I clicked on the aloeflax gel and scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page where there is a link to the leave-in. I think its sold out. It's 4 oz, but I can't see how much it costs.

I clicked on the aloeflax gel and scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page where there is a link to the leave-in. I think its sold out. It's 4 oz, but I can't see how much it costs.

Ok I see it and I also see that it is sold out. :yep:

Damn fa real! I can understand tho cuz that leavein is somethn serious

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Thanks MsLizziA, for the heads up. I will check out your yt review when I get a chance. I love the way your hair came out in your pic. And the look on your face speaks volumes. :lol:

Thanks @MsLizziA, for the heads up. I will check out your yt review when I get a chance. I love the way your hair came out in your pic. And the look on your face speaks volumes. :lol:

faithVA sorry but I have to get this lmao. All purchases today do not affect the rules of the stash challenge lol

@faithVA sorry but I have to get this lmao. All purchases today do not affect the rules of the stash challenge lol

Go for it and let me know how it works out. Just add it to your stash and your good. You may have forgotten but you get an extra pass for reaching your SL length goal. And its pretty much July so you get a pass for July.

In the end it doesn't matter as long as your numbers are down. Depending on how long its sold out you may not get it until August :look:

And I want you to get it to tell me how it works. :lol: The more reviews the better. My hair is going into extensions this weekend so won't do me any good.

How well do you think this will work for relaxed hair as a leave in? Or even a daily moisturizer?

hey!
I was eyeing these this morinin then i went and watched MsLizziA and empressri reviews and they sold the products to me.. lol..:yep:
I can't wait to try it cause i've been on the hunt for a good leave in.

Back