Natural Hair is Cool BUT ...

that was funny although their are wayyyyy more chicks running around with stright tired hair and matted weaves then their are naturals with un-keep hair

Not quite sure how I feel about that. It was funny, but it can be hard to go natural. I'm sure I've had at least a few "hopeless hair clip" days. :look:

Last edited:
I don't think he was funny, he was corny as hell.

You "don't wanna roll over and see all dat?" Well natural sistas don't wanna roll over and be lookin' at no dude making snide comments about them being unkempt. In fact, he can do us ALL favor and KIM.... :rolleyes:

I may have lost my funny chip because I did not find that funny at all. I think I'll second Cherrypie: I don't care what any man has to say about a woman's hair.

I didn't find it funny at all. He is just feeding into the mentality that black women should not go natural and when they do they have to conform to a few set styles.

That was not funny to me at all either. Not sure what some of you found so amusing about it. To me it just furthers the idea that only certain hair types can be natural.

A guy doing a skit on YouTube for subscribers and views to become a Youtube partner or to get "discovered" doesn't have anything to do with me being natural.

Like I have said in 900 threads. YouTube People are Not Real :nono:

His skit was funny. :lachen:

He isn't bashing natural hair, just natural hair that isn't being taken care of properly. I found myself agreeing with him about some points.LHCF has helped with the being aware of the state of my natural hair and how to take care of it.

A guy doing a skit on YouTube for subscribers and views to become a Youtube partner or to get "discovered" doesn't have anything to do with me being natural.

Like I have said in 900 threads. YouTube People are Not Real :nono:

His skit was funny. :lachen:

Off topic, but I do You Tube videos and I keeps it totally real, so yes people on YouTube can be real!:yep:

Off topic, but I do You Tube videos and I keeps it totally real, so yes people on YouTube can be real!:yep:

Good. Finally a real person on YouTube, .com or blogs not looking for a way to supplement their income by becoming a partner, ads, affiliant links, donations, etc.

Also, I'm sure you knew what I was talking about when I said " real". I've seen babies born, chronic diseases, operations, etc on Youtube. You can look at a YouTube video and determine what that persons motivation is. The guy video was obviously a skit.

Well i dont feel pointed .im more offre the "dont care about it" type . What i can say though ishtar that hé has à good head offre hair .

He isn't bashing natural hair, just natural hair that isn't being taken care of properly. I found myself agreeing with him about some points.LHCF has helped with the being aware of the state of my natural hair and how to take care of it.

I would like to think this as well, but the skeptic in me won't let me :lachen:

What stood out to me was when he talked about some women's hair being dry. I hardly think he's going up to several women and touching their hair so it may just appear to be dry. We've discussed on here that some hair types will never have shine/ sheen but the hair is very well moisturized.

I'm certain that this would be considered undone to him but it's the natural way her hair "falls." It doesn't look dry or neglected to me.
kinky-black-hair-type.jpg

As someone commented earlier, I think some of his comments are connected to feelings that some hair types are more acceptable for being natural than others.

I saw the TypeF videos, so I'm not clueless to the fact that some people don't take care of their natural hair. However, I've seen very few unkempt natural heads in real life. Perhaps there are just more where he lives :look:

i'm certainly no natural hair product nazi but when he said "put the pink stuff on it" (pink lotion) i knew he didn't know left from right. :lachen:

Big divide in opinions here. Like Sikora said, his town might just have a large number of unkept heads.
Maybe.

I think he's just ignant.

I haven't watched it, I doubt I'll find it funny but I don't get embarrassed when I see naturals or SO tells me about naturals who have hair that looked horrible. I love being natural but I'm not going out with matted hair. I mean people can do them.

I liked the wig he was wearing. I'm pretty positive no woman with hair tighter than a 2 type has ever been in his bed, IMO. He's a non factor.

LOL! I am subscribed to him...but when I 1st saw this video I didn't really laugh, he let me down :lol:....normally, he's kinda funny.

I didn't find the video offensive. :takecover:

Last edited:
Back