LADIES: The Freshest Natural YouTube Vid...

just subscribed.
i honestly feel great u2br's should be members here. we stalk them enough, they might as well post here.

Oh yeah, I love Kimmaytube. She's flippin' adorable, and she is very knowledgeable in her videos. I like how in the one you posted, she mentions that Giovanni uses protein, so stay away if you're protein sensitive.

Yes, Kimmaytube is great! In one of her videos, she stated that she is a graphic designer. I too thought, surely she must be in marketing or in the education field. She's a lady of many talents.

Thanks
Her video tutorials are great!

I like the fact that they are not dark, jumbled, mumbled or anything that makes tutorials not too helpful.

Her videos have great picture quality and her instructions are clear and concise.

I noticed her arms too. They look great!

Wow, a veritable YT sensei. Thanks fro sharing OP, I'll definitely be subscribing. She really makes me want to get a solid regimen in place - I have all these products and should be more consistent in how I use them...

OMG you guys, did you see her fashion show! It was great - her style is so fierce! (Even though $100+ free people sundresses aren't my idea of cheap but I guess it's all relative)

Thanks for posting. I missed this on the first go around. She does have awesome videos and her voice is so clear and articulate.

Thank you for posting this! I will be propped up on my couch watching her vids for the next little while. Her hair is gorgeous and she is freakin' awesome shape. Love her!

Thank you for posting! My faves are the fashion show & the organizing one. Definitely one of the best YT channels for hair.

Too bad she doesn't have a fotki. I tried the hairstyle she had and it's so easy and quick. Mine came out too loose because I don't have those decorative combs she uses though. Do you know where I could get some?

Too bad she doesn't have a fotki. I tried the hairstyle she had and it's so easy and quick. Mine came out too loose because I don't have those decorative combs she uses though. Do you know where I could get some?

She mentioned that she purchased hers from a local beauty supply store! They are sold in Walmart but only one comes in a pack!

Re: the shampoo...

That's the one aspect of the videos--that I probably wouldn't do in that manner. I prefer braiding up, and washing in sections. I need to develop the nerve to ask my next stylist--to wash me in braided up sections, as well!

Re: the shampoo...

That's the one aspect of the videos--that I probably wouldn't do in that manner. I prefer braiding up, and washing in sections. I need to develop the nerve to ask my next stylist--to wash me in braided up sections, as well!

I was more focused on her sudsing he hair rather than shampooing her scalp and letting the suds cleanse her hair by rinsing her scalp. I cringed.

Back