"Yea I haven't had a perm since september, so im kinda natural right now"

awwwww man ...you just wanna see me get banned and thrown out of here!:lol:

Lol! NO! I'm just curious as to what you were going to say, because it sounded like you were going to say something verrrry interesting!

Hi TDRC, I will speak my peace on the subject matter. But I don't want I do it in the middle of this thread. I will start my own thread and cut loose. And give my brutally honest opinion on the state of affairs with the average black woman and her disdain for her natural born hair.

Yes....please PM me when you do! :clap:

I think she just got defensive. She knew what she said about her being "kinda natural" wasn't right and got defensive when the other one asked her about it. Women get very defensive about their hair, if they think you don't like what their doing to it.

Even water is a chemical:

From the Natural Haven (THE NATURAL HAVEN: Chemical: Are you scared yet?)

"Everything you can think of is a chemical. The orange juice you drank in the morning, the water you bathed in, the hair conditioner you used on your hair, perhaps even the oil you used...A chemical in chemistry is any substance which has (or can have)a defined molecular description...Also a chemical can be a liquid, gas, solid or something in between. It does not have to be a liquid or a powder. Chemicals can be safe and others can be unsafe. Some can react and others don't. The air we breathe contains oxygen, it is a chemical..."

why does it have to be vs? It makes its seem like one is better than the other, which it is not. Healthy hair should be the goal, no matter if it is natural or relaxed.

LOL at the natural chic's expressions on her face when the chic next to her was trying to explain her POV on what 'natural means to her'

Even water is a chemical:

From the Natural Haven (THE NATURAL HAVEN: Chemical: Are you scared yet?)

"Everything you can think of is a chemical. The orange juice you drank in the morning, the water you bathed in, the hair conditioner you used on your hair, perhaps even the oil you used...A chemical in chemistry is any substance which has (or can have)a defined molecular description...Also a chemical can be a liquid, gas, solid or something in between. It does not have to be a liquid or a powder. Chemicals can be safe and others can be unsafe. Some can react and others don't. The air we breathe contains oxygen, it is a chemical..."

I have been trying to remember the name of this blog for some time now. Thanks!

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

Loud and wrong :rolleyes: How she gonna go on TV and talk that foolishness? Couldn't they find a more 'informed' non-natural person? :nono: Talkin a roll of BS. I loved the expressions on the natural woman's face tho :yep:

ETA: How you gonna call yourself natural because you haven't TU in a few months; but yet virgin hair isn't because it has shea butter and conditioner in it?

Last edited:
This level of ignorance will just make you confuse yourself while trying to explain what is COMMON SENSE.

And have you seen some of these comments? This one is from the first video. Makes me want to slap this bxtch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MsKinkydiva
4 months ago 13

Wow - both of these women look busted. I am natural and the natural lady is NOT representing. The style does not suit her and she could have applied some makeup? This look discourages sisters from going natural."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, so now you have to have the perfect twist, braids, plaits, braid-outs, twist-outs, etc in order for natural hair to be a good look? Smdh. :mad:

this was one of the funniest threads of all time to me.. i just have to bump it for more input

Back