LADIES: The Freshest Natural YouTube Vid...

Don't know if the video has been posted but I think she is becoming a hair celebrity around these parts. I think alot of people are subscribed to her. I know I am.

Yeah, I subscribe to her. I wonder if she is a teacher she has some of the most user friendly vids. All you need in pen and paper and you can start taking clear concise notes. :)

They are very comprehensive and her voice is very comforting in explaining everything.

Amazing how small the internet communities are...

AND congrats on your Richardson haul--Zaibee's (in the area) does a great of eyebrow threading.

I believe that she is a teacher, and helps companies/organizations effectively keep track of meeting notes.

She is excellent at this.

I am just so proud as a hair community.

I suscribed to her a while back. She makes the cutest videos, and has lush natural hair!

wow! now thats how tutorials should be done. its annoying having to sift through folks that shoot their hair tutorials in the dark, don't know how to explain themselves, and just seem to throw their videos together without any planning.

She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I'm going to try her shampoo routine tonight. My hair has been feeling really waxy. I've been using a drop of shampoo on each section like everyone recommends on here, but it is not cutting it. I believe she mentioned that she was a graphic design artist or something along those lines.

I literally watched this video like 24 hours ago.

She does have nice arms. She said she will be posting videos about how to get Michelle Obama-like arms soon. I hope so. :giggle:

Concise video with clarity, I like her style. It's a stark difference to the folks who talk for five hours before finally getting to the point. :look:

I love her videos! She also has another yt channel which shows her home renovation & decorating skills and her art skills as well.

She's a woman of many talents.

I really enjoy her videos. She's so clear and u can follow the process on urself.

I also think she has a similar hair type to me so she's becoming one of my hair idols!

Back