Natural Hair Goals

I have simple goals:

I just want a pony puff (first goal)
I want twists that reach below just my shoulder blades lightly stretched or unstretched (second goal)

Well, I guess those are pretty much it for length. My most important goal is to be grateful and appreciate my natural naps just as they are--and keep them healthy and well moisturized. :)

Well well well :)
My natural hair goals:
1. to complete my transition... 12 months to go
2. to have shoulder length unstretched hair
3. to have bra strap stretched hair
4. to have bra strap unstretched hair
5. to maintian my health and thickness

That is all :)

Last edited:
My first goal would be for it to thicken up a little more..though it def has improved. So I guess overall I would love thick brastrap natural hair.:) It would be nice if my curls bounced back to!:grin:

My natural hair goals:

1. wear my hair down...just totally wild and free
2. have my hair all one-length...I love a blunt cut
3. try hair color

Last edited:
My main goal is for my hair to be healthy and strong. However long it grows I will be satisfied as long but after waist length I will trim it for length maintenance.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
This is too damn funny!!:lol::lachen:I have a new boyfriend too (white guy) and he thinks my wig is my real hair and I don't know how to tell him that I am wearing a wig. I just get dumb struck when he starts asking How long does it take to do your hair?:look: How do you get your hair like that?:look: I showed him one of my pics with my wig on and he said "It looks like you got chunks of highlights in your hair why don't you do it like that again.":confused: Then another time he was telling me how he imagined us going out and I had my hair in a bun.:eek::look: In my mind I was saying wish my hair could go in a bun right now.:ohwell::lol:

I do want to tell him that I am wearing a wig before it's too late where I am completely embarrassed:eek::eek: but I can't seem to get it out. I don't know why.:perplexed I thought that he would know that it was a wig after touching it but I guess not. I was also thinking that maybe he thinks that it's a wig that's why he keeps on asking these questions for me to say yes it's not my real hair. So ladies who have been in a similiar position? How did you handle it? Do you tell your man or do you continue to have him fooled.:)

Hi CLASSYEBONYGIRL,

Most men are aware of /wigs/weaves/extensions but may not know how they work exactly.

Why don't know buy a completely different wig (different length, color, texture) look and wear it.

When he ask what you did to "your" hair?

Just say..I was trying out a "new" wig/weave look, but have decided to go back to my "old" one. hint, hint ;)

If he doesn't bring it up, just ask him what he thinks of your "new" wig or show him a brochure of different "wig" styles that you are considering? :D

Some day.....I want such long and thick natural hair, that no one wants to sit behind me in a movie theater! :D

Right now... I would settle for shoulder length thick hair that is without stretching. ;)

I want big puffy natural hair too. I want to channel my inner Diana. I see folks with the weave sporting natural styles. I'm like wait till my fro grows out.

mkh_77 said:
I wanna be like Nay when I grow up!

But seriously, her hair is my natural hair goal.
i'm co-signing, or if any of you have seen midnitecurls from another hair board, her hair is my ultimate natural goal. (thick, natural, waistlength hair.)

BlackCardinal said:
My "big" goal right now is to get my hair all at armpit length when stretched. The back should be there by the end of the year if I don't have any setbacks, but my bangs are not even to my chin yet, so it's going to be a while. I've got little milestones along the way to keep me motivated :yep:
Um, I changed my mind a while back :lol: I'm not worrying about growing out my layers until the back hits waistlength. I reached my 2005 length goals, though, and am on the grow. My next milestones are collarbone for the front and midback in the back, hopefully by this fall.

I'd like to be shoulder length unstretched. I guess that would be mid-back for me. My hair is already pretty healthy, but I'd like to grow out the layers and have a nice neat blunt cut.

My goal is just to not **** up my hair again. I just know I would've been @ BSL by now if I hadn't dyed it :mad: I'm just glad it's finally healthy, just too bad I had to chop it off to get it that way

My goal is to have an afro that looks just like this............

afrodog.jpg

My immediate goal is to grow out remainder hair color to have 100% virgin hair again. Long term goal is to have bra strap hair. Hopefully by Jan 07?

Surprisingly enough I'm not looking for an even blunt cut anymore I have realized that my hair will continues to grow in a V-shape.

-I would like to reach final goal of Midback length when stretched by Jan 2007. (I know im pushing it!) :grin:

-Have healthy ends
-find a product that will maintain curl defintion way after my hair has dried

To grow my hair to even lengths bra strap naturally curly wavy unstretched jet black no parts, no bangs, lots of elasticity and very strong and thick thick thick with thick ends too, lol. We are talking some time for that. bonjour

I must have been outta town when this thread started... :look:

My goal is to grow my hair to waistlength when stretched.....with all my shrinkage I'm expecting it to be a bit below my shoulders when curly.

hmmmm. i think the best way for me to answer is to say:

my goal is to reacquaint myself with the proper way to take care of my hair so that it is healthy and long.

i think i understand the basics about hair care thanks to this board but i also think i am missing something cause i am do not think my hair is at the length it should be for all the care i put in it. i plan on putting more effort into learning and developing a regimine that is convienent

Back