Too cute!

I like the first picture better. The second one looks kinda fake like digitalized to me..
Has anyone tried that Curly Hair Solutions stuff? It looks interesting but I'm kinda skeptical. I'm looking into different products to help me maintain my natural hair once I grow out my relaxed hair to WL. :) Or maybe I should just stick to S-curl. lol

PerfectDoak said:
I like the before pic too.

Oh, it's the man who likes to do the 'tunnel cuts'. I could tell from the limp 'wet look' curls in the after shots of all those photos.
There's nothing wrong with big hair.
Maybe some of those people needed something to define their curls more, but not thinning.

The kid is cute though.

ETA: I said it before on NC, but he is enjoying this far too much:
jt_tunnel.jpg

I know,looks like some silkening chemical treatments were done.

Hey ladies:
I was looking at the Curl Keeper product and the ingredients look EXACTLY like some other products, but I can't put my hand on which ones. Here's the list:
DI Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laureth 23, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10

What other products have these ingredients in them?

A lot of the "model's" hair looked better before...especially Cherylann's. Her hair looked much better and fuller before.

I LOVE big hair! Anytime I'm out in public, I stare at ALL big, natural hair! With that said, I preferred all of the before pics!

ThePrincess725 said:
I LOVE big hair! Anytime I'm out in public, I stare at ALL big, natural hair! With that said, I preferred all of the before pics!

Me too! On more than one occasion they stared back. Think I gave myself away?

I would consider buying the product, if it can do half of what the site shows (which I think it did, the other half was thinning and styling) it would be worth it.

Last edited:
I received my product today. I'm undecided. The shampoo lathers well, you only need a little, and the protein conditioner left it very soft. The detangler works. I'm not sure about the curl keeper. Its not as heavy as i would like, and my hair is still bulky. I think the results on the page were probably helped alot by the thinning process. Nothing "pops" out as a holy grail product. I'm going to give it a few days and also see what it looks like completely dry. I had pre-shampooed with a clairifier, and it always takes a few days of conditioning washes to make it look really good. So we'll see.

I've used Curl Keeper for 2 years now. Don't worry on our hair it still looks like a before picture.

Last edited:
Back