Myth or Truth-Sex & Body Question...

SvelteVelvet

I've heard this from a few people in my lifetime, all men, who swear that having sex or perhaps certain positions will make your booty bigger. I just want to get to the bottom of this.

Have any of you experienced having sex routinely with one person and all of a sudden your booty got more rotund with no explanation of how it got there? Did you correlate that with the sex or something else?

I won't lie. When I was younger, I totally thought that was true.

Noiw I'm like, okay- I'ma need me some research, some test subjects, before and after pics, somethin'!!! :lachen:

:rolleyes: My ex used to swear by this MYTH!!! He said his uncles told him to have an*l sex with me and it would make my booty "blossom"...:nono:

myth.

Now the one about your breast growing; I think there might be some truth there :rolleyes:

This is another thing that went along with it. My boobies are big enough so I ain't worrying about those, but actually, they have had heavier moments at certain times and I'd wonder, make me think I done got myself knocked up.

Well my current is on a mission to make my booty bigger, I'm content with the size of my booty, it's just enough, it's not like I'm flat as a board I do have a petite 'sista's' booty, everything is perfectly proportioned. I've always thought this was B.S. but him being the 3rd person to say this to me seriously believing I had to consult with some other ladies on it.

Myth, unless you're having sex while eating and doing squats and deadlifts.

That one's been going around since I was a teenager, many, many years ago. I first heard the an*l one a few years ago from my teenage cousin and was like :eek::eek::eek:. She was trying to act like it was just a general question :rolleyes:, but I knew it was her idiot boyfriend pressuring her so I set her VERY straight.

I've heard this from a few people in my lifetime, all men, who swear that having sex or perhaps certain positions will make your booty bigger. I just want to get to the bottom of this.

Have any of you experienced having sex routinely with one person and all of a sudden your booty got more rotund with no explanation of how it got there? Did you correlate that with the sex or something else?

I always believed these things were myths and lies and dudes only said stuff like that to get in your pants. Around my way most guys knew that black girls (with no butts) want bigger ones...sadly...So they used that as a line.

It may have appeared true to some because most girls are still blossoming during the time they are thinking about and ar pursued for sex. So if she got a bigger but, hell she was gonna get one any way.

Lyin' arse nuccas...

Wow ****'s have been passing this down through generations?? One guy that told me years ago was a platonic friend and he swore up and down that it was true because of an ex that he says he 'helped' become stacked.

I think some of these men are genuinely fooled into believing it, I think they'd LIKE to believe they can make their girl 'blow up'.

Myth, unless you're having sex while eating and doing squats and deadlifts.

That one's been going around since I was a teenager, many, many years ago. I first heard the an*l one a few years ago from my teenage cousin and was like :eek::eek::eek:. She was trying to act like it was just a general question :rolleyes:, but I knew it was her idiot boyfriend pressuring her so I set her VERY straight.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:, i almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one.

This thread is funny :lol: I never heard of this one before. :lachen:My bottom is bigger for NOT having sex...:rolleyes:

ETA: Love the reply about the squats, if anything if that's a 'position' in the act of love, that'll do it...I think. :giggle:

myth 4 sho:lachen:
my hubby swears that this is true. he thinks that he "pumped up my booty" but it was just plain old weight gain if you ask me.

Back