MYHONEY CHILD PRODUCTS

michaela

Natural 4b
Anybody Use the Products?
i want to order but im not for sure......
Ive heard good things about the Olive you Scalp Cleanser and deep Conditoner!
Im wondering about the Type 4 hair Creme She Recommend this for me.

I love MHC products. What I like even more then her products is the customer service - wonderful! I use her products mainly during the summer. Some of her products smell good enought to eat :lick:

I love mixing the banana creme conditioner with water and using it as a moisturizing spritz.

I used her products and wasn't too fond of what I tried, but it was kinda in the beginning of my journey, when I didn't know what the heck I was doing!

I used the Olive You Scalp Cleanser, and it dried my hair out. BUT I lathered twice AND lathered all of my hair, instead of just my scalp :perplexed

The Olive You dc, I don't remember my results, but they weren't fantastic. It was okay/good, but not GREAT

Buttery Soy Hair Creme, I use it on dh and dd's twists. Keeps their hair moisturized and it smells good

Honey Hair Milk, I was surprised that this was actually runny and the consistancy of milk! I don't remember how I liked it

Natural Humectants and Afrikoko were both watery and came in spray bottles. The Afrikoko scent was kinda annoying, it smells like a fakey chocolate. They were moisturizing though. I ordered some other stuff too, but don't remember what. HTH!

I've tried the HoneyNutt conditioner. I guess it does what most other conditioners do. It doesn't leave a coating. It's a little expensive, but actually a good price when you realize the first ingredient is honey! :blush: But I don't think I'll repurchase. I couldn't tell any difference. But that is coming from me, I'm not impressed with 90% of products I try. :rolleyes:

hmmm??
Maybe i should just try sweet cashews Products!?
They Are WAY cheaper and i cant Stop Eyeing All of the Conditioners:look:

I've tried the Olive you DC and the ingredients are great, it has a medium consistency and it smells fruity however I didn't notice that this product made my hair feel more moisturized. These products are a bit expensive and IMO are not worth it. I also tried the banana creme conditioner and same opinion.

i love the Honey Nutt cleanser it lathers well and leaves my hair soft and clean, thr Honey Mask is one of my staples ,it makes my hair buttery soft and shiny,smells delicious without being overpowering. I love it !

type 4 creme is good for twists and twistouts or braidouts and braids
It leaves hair moisturized hate the fragrance though kinda minty in a bad way
Type 3 creme is good for detangling and a lot lighter lol

i love love love the olive you deep conditioner. that stuff is amazing. it makes my hair soft and strong at the same time. it reminds me a lot of karens body beautiful LL hair mask. it is amazing.
i also like the honey hair mask. this stuff has moisture for days.
the honey hair cream is another good one.

the olive you will always be a repurchase. in fact i just recently repurchased it and cant wait to give my hair a little love with it.

Can anyone tell me if Type4 Hair Crème is a Wet Crème or an Oily type Cream?

Adding this to my BF List but wanted to know.

I usually get Buttery Soy, but someone recommended Type4 a while back.

I am looking for something more Wet than Oily. (if that makes sense?)

Can anyone tell me if Type4 Hair Crème is a Wet Crème or an Oily type Cream?

Adding this to my BF List but wanted to know.

I usually get Buttery Soy, but someone recommended Type4 a while back.

I am looking for something more Wet than Oily. (if that makes sense?)
Type 4 is an oily cream. I use it to do flat twists and it keeps the fly-a-ways under control. The type 3 is a wet cream and it's more suitable as a leave in conditioner in that it provides no hold whatsoever.

This is gross I know but whatevs. I leave my flat twists in for 2 weeks without washing. When I took them down with the type 3 cream my hair was dry but when I use the type 4 cream I can still feel it on my hair when I take the twists down.

I think that I have an unopened jar of the buttery soy, I will see how it feels compared to the other two when I get home.

Type 4 is an oily cream. I use it to do flat twists and it keeps the fly-a-ways under control. The type 3 is a wet cream and it's more suitable as a leave in conditioner in that it provides no hold whatsoever.

This is gross I know but whatevs. I leave my flat twists in for 2 weeks without washing. When I took them down with the type 3 cream my hair was dry but when I use the type 4 cream I can still feel it on my hair when I take the twists down.

I think that I have an unopened jar of the buttery soy, I will see how it feels compared to the other two when I get home.

It's not gross to me. Lol. I have all 3 of them. While the buttery soy smells better, type 4 seals in moisture longer.

I used to be a Qhemet fan, but MHC Sophia's Old Fashioned hair gease has converted me. I like to wear mini twists throughout the work week and would always be frustrated because my hair would frizz in one day with Qhemet's AOHC. I have no frizz problems with the Hair Grease and my edges also remain neat. All I have to do is tie a scarf on them every night.

The Hair Grease is cheaper and holds moisture for a long time. I remoisturize only twice during the week by spritzing my hair with either Komaza Califia moisturizing spray or Jane Carter's Quench.

I have a sample of MHC Type 4 Hair Cream and I use that on my ends.

I used to be a Qhemet fan, but MHC Sophia's Old Fashioned hair gease has converted me. I like to wear mini twists throughout the work week and would always be frustrated because my hair would frizz in one day with Qhemet's AOHC. I have no frizz problems with the Hair Grease and my edges also remain neat. All I have to do is tie a scarf on them every night.

The Hair Grease is cheaper and holds moisture for a long time. I remoisturize only twice during the week by spritzing my hair with either Komaza Califia moisturizing spray or Jane Carter's Quench.

I have a sample of MHC Type 4 Hair Cream and I use that on my ends.
Hmm I may have to try the hair grease.

Hmm I may have to try the hair grease.
It was a bit weird for me at first because honey is one of the ingredients so it feels gummy/ tacky. I've been using it for the past 4 to 5 weeks and am still amazed at how moisturized and soft my hair feels and how long that feeling lasts after only applying it on the day I retwist.

IME, the Type 4 is the Buttery Soy with a steroid kick. Although it has the same consistency as the Buttery Soy, it outperforms it with respect to the level of softness, smoothing, shine and moisture retention it provides. It's an excellent sealant and styler because the amount of definition and hold it offers is somewhat sick. It can be a bit oily if one uses the same amount of product they would use with the Buttery Soy. IOW, it is best to use less of the Type 4 in order to receive more than the Buttery Soy can offer. FWIW, a close contender to the Type 4 in shine, smoothness, softness and moisture retention would be the SNBE Wisdom Cream (just throwing a tidbit out there since BF/CM is just around the corner).

It was a bit weird for me at first because honey is one of the ingredients so it feels gummy/ tacky. I've been using it for the past 4 to 5 weeks and am still amazed at how moisturized and soft my hair feels and how long that feeling lasts after only applying it on the day I retwist.
Your tempting me :lol:

Does anyone remember what type of deal My Honey Child offered last BF?

@PJaye, which line is SNBE an acronym for?

I have Type 4 and Buttery Soy. I want to try the following:
-Sophia's Hair Grease
-Type 3
-Honey Hair Creme

Back