My Version of the Pin Curl **PICS**

Love your hair!! So pretty!
Umm, I was hoping someone would mention the exact color of that eyeshadow. Someone said it's in a kit. Which one? please???

Your hair is really pretty, thanks for the pictures as it really helps. I just started back using NTM on both wet & dry hair. I used it early on in my journey & then I stopped for no reason, probably being a pj. :grin:

I like the eye shadow too, you're lookin' hot!

Beautiful hair and makeup.
My pin curls never come out wavy, they come out more like a roller set.
I will try your method and only do four next time.
Thanks.

Very pretty.

Your straightened hair looks so much like mine....light and fluffy. You can tell we are both fine hair girls:grin:.

Bantu knots work very well for me to create loose wave and more volume as well. I do them sometime when I don't pin curl. I only do a couple of knots and I do them loose.

I decided to take pics tonight to show how I do the pincurl and the result, for those who were interested.

I pincurled each section (4) for about 1 hour and then took it down, so you can get an idea of what it looks like. I'm sure others probably comes out much better than mine:yep:

First gather hair
100_6919-1.jpg

The ends
100_6923.jpg

Begin to roll ends
100_6924.jpg

Rolled half way up
100_6925.jpg

Pincurl
100_6928.jpg

Another angle
100_6929.jpg

Now the back
100_6930.jpg

Back pincurled...not to clear
100_6933.jpg

Front and back (side view)
100_6934.jpg

Products used
100_6937.jpg

End result - see the wave effect
100_6902.jpg

100_6915.jpg

A little extra treat...I just love this eyeshadow:grin:
100_6880-2.jpg

Ok...I'm done:lachen:

OMG!!!! I need that Shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hair is - :thud:

But the Shadow!!! Tell me again, what is it????????????

Ok, ladies....I thought it was the Too-Faced eyeshadow that I used, but realized it was this....I got it at T.J. Maxx for about $6.

I absolutely love this shadow...everything about it. It lasts all day when you use primer, and if you don't use primer, it still lasts..you just have to add a little more before the end of the day to freshen it up. I pretty much wear it every day.....:yep:

I've used the eyeliner too, when I want an overall effect. It's a dark brown and the highlighter is a pretty, soft shade...doesn't overshadow your brow. I even use it with a brush to put in the corner of my eyes when I'm going out...it has such a nice shimmer and I always get compliments from my husband when I wear it:yep:

The names of the brown/bronze color is : Shady Lady and the other one is called: Overshadow

Hope that helps!

the-balm-holiday-in-balm-springs-2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_o-g9f9tgdbU/SisH_iiSAvI/AAAAAAAAAWM/Wrpm622j2N8/s1600-h/Haul+009.JPG

the-balm-holiday-in-balm-springs-3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_o-g9f9tgdbU/SisH_iiSAvI/AAAAAAAAAWM/Wrpm622j2N8/s1600-h/Haul+009.JPG

the-balm-holiday-in-balm-springs-11.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_o-g9f9tgdbU/SisIP37zQwI/AAAAAAAAAWU/Zf6vebvHflM/s1600-h/Haul+010.JPG

I really love your hair! And I love that eye shadow on your eyes! And your eye lashes are just lovely! That's just sum it up - I just love you N&W!

Your hair is really pretty, thanks for the pictures as it really helps. I just started back using NTM on both wet & dry hair. I used it early on in my journey & then I stopped for no reason, probably being a pj. :grin:

I like the eye shadow too, you're lookin' hot!
Awww...thanks!

Your pincurls are nice and subdued! Mine come out ever so curly. How many do you do?
I only do 4!

Beautiful hair and makeup.
My pin curls never come out wavy, they come out more like a roller set.
I will try your method and only do four next time.
Thanks.
Oooohh, let me know how it comes out.

Very pretty.

Your straightened hair looks so much like mine....light and fluffy. You can tell we are both fine hair girls:grin:.

Bantu knots work very well for me to create loose wave and more volume as well. I do them sometime when I don't pin curl. I only do a couple of knots and I do them loose.
:grin::grin::grin:....now, I'm cheesecaking!

OMG!!!! I need that Shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hair is - :thud:

But the Shadow!!! Tell me again, what is it????????????
Thanks...I put it in the thread!

Pretty sis!!!!! I love the wave look...
Thanks, sis!

Very nice!
Thank you.

yea! something easy, and cute. thanks for the idea...i've never seen this done.

your hair is lovely!
Thank you....it is easy!

Your hair looks so shiny and beautiful!!! And I love your eye makeup!
Awww...thanks...now, if I can only get my hair thick and luscious like yours, then I'll be talkin:grin:

i love it!!! your hair got soo long:)
Girl, thanks....can't wait to get to where you are!

I love the eyeshadow too!!
Thank you!

What eyeshadow is that N&W? I need that in my life!
See above pics!

If any of you want to purchase, here is a place: http://www.discountbeautycenter.com...Up/The-Balm-Holiday-In-Balm-Springs-65834.htm if you can't find it in T.J. Maxx!

Twin, I looked at this last night when I was too half sleep to type my compliments :lachen:! It looks beautiful and just as nice as the Macherieamour beach waves someone posted in the other thread! I would try it if I could ever get my hair that straight to begin with!

Back