My Version of the Pin Curl **PICS**

Nice & Wavy

I decided to take pics tonight to show how I do the pincurl and the result, for those who were interested.

I pincurled each section (4) for about 1 hour and then took it down, so you can get an idea of what it looks like. I'm sure others probably comes out much better than mine:yep:

First gather hair
100_6919-1.jpg

The ends
100_6923.jpg

Begin to roll ends
100_6924.jpg

Rolled half way up
100_6925.jpg

Pincurl
100_6928.jpg

Another angle
100_6929.jpg

Now the back
100_6930.jpg

Back pincurled...not to clear
100_6933.jpg

Front and back (side view)
100_6934.jpg

Products used
100_6937.jpg

End result - see the wave effect
100_6902.jpg

100_6915.jpg

A little extra treat...I just love this eyeshadow:grin:
100_6880-2.jpg

Ok...I'm done:lachen:

I wonder what that would like like on wet hair! I think I will try. Okay, I didn't know Neutrogena made a Triple Moisture Leave-in cream. I use the conditioner and use to use the Shampoo and I've never seen it in the store. Where did you purchase? It is like a leave-in conditioner? Can you use it on wet hair? Sorry for the questions. I'm a little giddy!!

I wonder what that would like like on wet hair! I think I will try. Okay, I didn't know Neutrogena made a Triple Moisture Leave-in cream. I use the conditioner and use to use the Shampoo and I've never seen it in the store. Where did you purchase? It is like a leave-in conditioner? Can you use it on wet hair? Sorry for the questions. I'm a little giddy!!
Yes, I got the idea from Sylver2 a few years ago...this is what she uses on her hair and I love it on mine when I straighten my hair:yep:

I got it at Target last year. Target now has it on sale for $4.29 and when I went to the store earlier...they were all out:ohwell:

I've never used it on wet hair...maybe some else can chime in on that one.

I was just gonna say send me some photos of your eyes.:lachen: Beautiful.

The hair is pretty to.:yep: It's grown so long since you cut it.

Yes, I got the idea from Sylver2 a few years ago...this is what she uses on her hair and I love it on mine when I straighten my hair:yep:

I got it at Target last year. Target now has it on sale for $4.29 and when I went to the store earlier...they were all out:ohwell:

I've never used it on wet hair...maybe some else can chime in on that one.

I was in Target today. Dang it! But, I know I haven't seen it in the store near me. I will check another Target out tomorrow to see. Thank you!

Great post! This is definitly a technique I'm going to try. I have to subscribe to for future reference after my relaxer, thanks.

I was just gonna say send me some photos of your eyes.:lachen: Beautiful.

The hair is pretty to.:yep: It's grown so long since you cut it.
Really? Wow...that's so funny:grin: Thanks. It has grown long since I cut off 2 full inches just a few months ago.

I was in Target today. Dang it! But, I know I haven't seen it in the store near me. I will check another Target out tomorrow to see. Thank you!
Girl, I'm hittin every Target I can find to get some more at that price:lachen:

Love the cute wave pattern you got by pin curling. Love the eyeshadow even more!!!!:grin:
Thanks so much!

I like the way you pin curl under. Im going to try that next time. OT: I love the sea shell theme in your bathroom.

Great post! This is definitly a technique I'm going to try. I have to subscribe to for future reference after my relaxer, thanks.
Thanks! What I love about it is that it gives such a nice wave pattern....so much better than just straight, flat hair from a wrap, and you know when your hair is already fine, a wrap makes it look even finer, so this was such a treat to do:yep:

I love that semi di lino spray it smells heavenly :)
It does...I love that stuff! I wanted to ask you, do you pincurl under or over?

Your hair looks very pretty and your pin curls are so cute! :yep: BTW, your eye shadow is FIERCE! :gorgeous:
Thank you so much. I LOVE the eyeshadow...wear it almost everyday and get so many compliments:yep:

I love Neutrogena Triple Moisture on wet hair, I'm actually not crazy about it on dry hair. I use it as one of my leave-ins before straightening.

I like the way you pin curl under. Im going to try that next time. OT: I love the sea shell theme in your bathroom.
Oh, thanks about my sea shell theme...I love it too! I just love finding colors each season for the bathroom and little accessories!

nice variation of the reg pincurl. The waves are cute! You might be able to get a little finger wave like action for a nice femme fatale look. :gorgeous:

I could never start my ends properly - so now I wrap my hair around two of my fingers and then slide the hair down so it lies against my scalp like a fruit roll-up.

I don't think I'm ever going to use a curling iron again. :grin:

nice variation of the reg pincurl. The waves are cute! You might be able to get a little finger wave like action for a nice femme fatale look. :gorgeous:

I could never start my ends properly - so now I wrap my hair around two of my fingers and then slide the hair down so it lies against my scalp like a fruit roll-up.

I don't think I'm ever going to use a curling iron again. :grin:
Thanks, Soliel. I haven't had fingerwaves in years. I like these alternatives:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NOEWfhl2q...To/xKZgtsJbg-s/s400/hair-defined-2420x340.jpg

http://www.limelife.com/R/ResourceM...ty.-people-choice-slideshow.3_w_546_h_746.jpg

I agree....don't need a curling iron if you do these curls:yep:

Gorgeous, Chica. When I pincurl, my hair comes out schizophrenic...this way and that...i'll try pincurling it under...shadow is lush-us!

Back