My Six Month Twa Grow Out Pic!!!

SignatureBeauty

Okay Ladies! This is my First album and I am in the process of adding more Pics, But as of July 1st it will be my Sixth Month Anniversary, I just posted it a couple days earlier because I might not be here, So I don't have many pics, just 5, but it will show you all some progress. I am really nervous because I never done an album, so I don't know what to do next. But I wanted to share with you all, I can Now see progress in my hairs growth,I am so glad that I don't take pics every month or I would be going crazy LOL!! I did have a set back when I chopped off an inch due to the Henna had my hair so dry, but it is still growing Lovely!

Last edited:
Thank You! I can't wait to see what another six month bring me, because this is a tough stage for me, I mean my goodness, it is like I can't do anything, but I can finally cornrow my hair, FINALLY!! So now I have cornrowed it and wiggin it, I wanted to start growing from a Twa up and to let others know it can be done but you will go through obstacles which I am right now,But I am getting through it!

I don't know my hair type so I am guessing 4a/4b, I don't know! LOL!!

Wow! In no time you'll have a giant afro puff. Your hair is growing out beautifully. Keep doing what you're doing.

Man you Ladies are making me smile!! I mean you all are Really encouraging! I mean I was hesitant to post any pics and I have been here since like 2003 or 2004 and have never posted pics until Now, I guess I was scared and nervous. But I got the courage from all of you with your pics showing, so I said why not! Hopefully One day I will have hair that is as Lovely as all of you!

You All Make It Worth While! Natural or Relaxed!!!

myztiquecleo said:
:) girl wat r u doing...to get those gr8 results... nice progress

Girl Stop:D See ya'll are making me feel so good about my hair, I mean Truly, I feel like I can accomplish the Next six months in Full Force:lol: I was having a hard time a few days ago, but you all are helping me get through it.

DeepBluSea said:
Your edges have done a 180! Great progress.

Yes they have & my crown was just like that,I didn't get a picture of that because I was too embarrassed but I should have, I used some BT on my edges for a few weeks but mainly I was just massaging them everyday and never put any tension on it, I also done and still do a Herbal Rinse made of fresh dried herbs, Horsetail,Nettle,Sage,Rosemary & Lavender, I also made it into an Oil and would just rub it in and massage.

Now if I Relax my hair again my sides and crown would fall out again.

Wow, what a difference six months makes! That's great progress and just know that whenever you get discouraged, just can always go back, look at your pics and know that your hair is definitely doing the doggone thing!

Can't wait to see what the next 6 months progress pics will look like:)

Back