My Six Month Twa Grow Out Pic!!!

nikipovi said:
Wow!!! That is some great progress for six months. I hope to have that much growth in six months.

Really? I thought it was okay progress but you all say different so I am gonna say Great Progress:lol: I was so caught up in having faster growth, I wanted 2-3inches in a Month but I knew for me personally that wasn't gonna happen, & that was making me frustrated, I wanted all the Faster growth methods out there, I mean I was becoming obsessed with length, I tried MTG which helped the first time I BC in 2004 but who wanted to smell like that, then I relaxed just to get some length shown, but I wasn't happy, then I was trying all types of other methods, But my hair was growing just fine with the way I was taking care of it. But it really makes me feel good about my Regimen and the way I take care of my hair from all of your Compliments, That let's me know not to change a Thing and to keep it up:D But it is always good to have someone to talk too when you are going through a Rough Time! I know it helped me out!

Last edited:
Your hair has grown tremendously girl! It looks very healthy and shiny.

Keep doing what you are doing and remember...stay encouraged!

Aww! Thanks! I am staying encouraged, Hopefully one day I can be an inspiration to someone else who is starting from scratch to go Natural!!

I literally have a funny strange happy emotion right now, I'm so happy for you girly oh my god I'm lost for words your hair is beautiful and healthy and trust me when I tell you that you have more growth at 6 months than I did and you cut an inch, you will take off after this, I could hug you, you go chica! looking forward to your updates:) I'm gonna be checking in on you

guesswho said:
I literally have a funny strange happy emotion right now, I'm so happy for you girly oh my god I'm lost for words your hair is beautiful and healthy and trust me when I tell you that you have more growth at 6 months than I did and you cut an inch, you will take off after this, I could hug you, you go chica! looking forward to your updates:) I'm gonna be checking in on you

:lol: :lol: Why Thank you! & you know I always go to your fotki and look around! I can't wait to see what the next six months bring me, I am keeping my Regimen very simple & doing what works for me:D

I want to Thank You Ladies for seeing my Six Months Progress I just had to share with you all!

Last edited:
Back