My Rollerset (pics)

FAMUDva

I was so proud of my roller set! These pics are a couple days after my roller set. I've learned how to pin curl effectively to hold on to my sets for 5-7 days :)

Some of the pics were with my camera phone, so sorry about quality.

1 day after Set
n756400034_928013_9799.jpg
n756400034_928015_336.jpg
n756400034_928014_104.jpg

3 or 4 days later
party1tv1.jpg
party2pi3.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you! :grin:
You can see the puff of my roots in the 3-4 day pic, but for some reason I love it!

Whoever said practice makes perfect was telling the truth! The more I practice my rollersets and pin curls, the better they get. :yep:

It looks great! Your hair looks real healthy and long too.

It's APL straight. I'm loving the fact that my hair is finally starting to thicken back up. I had a mishap about 2 years ago when I joined LHCF that caused major thinning, but it's back on track now :)

Congratulations girl, this looks good and I'm glad you shared us your results from days later, this shows the proof of how pin curling can maintain a rollerset. :yep:

Your hair looks great!! I really like the 3rd or 4th day pic too. You look really pretty.

Your set looks great!:yep: What products did you use to set it? Usually after a couple of days, my curls fall, probably cuz I dont use a setting lotion.

You and your hair are really pretty!! It looks so full and healthy :yep:

I need to get on the ball and practice rollersetting, I'm just lazy when it comes to that :look:

Your set looks great!:yep: What products did you use to set it? Usually after a couple of days, my curls fall, probably cuz I dont use a setting lotion.

Girl, I didn't use setting lotin either... Just water and NTM Silk touch leave in. I used Macherieamor's method. Actually I was in a rush when I set it because I had to catch a flight later that day. I think the key was the pin curls. :yep:

You and your hair are really pretty!! It looks so full and healthy :yep:

I need to get on the ball and practice rollersetting, I'm just lazy when it comes to that :look:

I had to push myself to it too. Girl I love how it looks when the stylist does it, but sometimes my money is funny and I had to come up with an adequate solution. So, practice, practice, practice keeps money in my pockets.

Thanks everyone for the kinds words :)

Last edited:
Ok, you cannot put up those beautiful pictures and not give me a step-by-step tutorial so I can get the same results!! Your hair is looking so healthy and fabulous! Keep up the good work!

I have one thing to say:

YOU BETTA WORK!

Your hair looks wonderful and I loved it after it loosened up some!

Ok, you cannot put up those beautiful pictures and not give me a step-by-step tutorial so I can get the same results!! Your hair is looking so healthy and fabulous! Keep up the good work!

co-signing ashmack -- waiting for the step-by-step

Love the pics! Your hair looks so pretty in the 3-4 days after. Gotta remind myself to practice those pincurls.

Back