I achieved the hair style!!! (kinda) pics

FAMUDva

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I wanted to get the hair style the Mowery twin had. And thanks to the suggestions I kind of acheived it.
1rub6v.jpg

I roller set my hair on purple and red rollers then blow out my roots and pincurled the ends after. When I took it down a couple of hours later this is what I got. (Sorry about pic quality, it's a camera phone)

1026071857ar1.jpg
1026071903oi2.jpg

Not an exact replica but I'm working on it and I'm sure it will come along :)

Last edited:
Girl, I'm not the best at explaining it. But, you take your hair and coil it around your finger like you would a roller and then when it's close to the scalp I lay it flat like a coil laying on it's side. I then secure/pin with the double prong roller clips and that's it. For this style I did only about 6-7 over my head after the rollerset. But to get a curler head I've done alot more at times.

Someone on the boards has a pin curl how to, but I can't remember who it was.

It looks very nice on you

Thanks! My girl took some shots at the resturant we went to tonight, but I won't get those until they are posted on facebook. When I do, I'll share them here because they would give a better idea of how the curls look from different angles.

Congratulations on achieving the look you were striving for! I would have looked like I got electrocuted if I attempted that.:lachen:

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I wanted to get the hair style the Mowery twin had. And thanks to the suggestions I kind of acheived it.
1rub6v.jpg

I roller set my hair on purple and red rollers then blow out my roots and pincurled the ends after. When I took it down a couple of hours later this is what I got. (Sorry about pic quality, it's a camera phone)

1026071857ar1.jpg
1026071903oi2.jpg

Not an exact replica but I'm working on it and I'm sure it will come along :)
You did a great job! :yep::up: You and your hair look beautiful! I'm sure you received a lot of compliments on this style.

Girl, I think you did a great job indeed. The length of course is different but I think you achieved the style you wanted.

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the comments and the compliments. You're all soo sweet! Here's another picture when we got to dinner. A couple of men did comment on how they liked my hair. I guess you really can't see it any better in the pic, but hey, I was cheesing because I didn't have to feel like my hair looked a mess. LOL!

I can't wait until I have the length to match the exact look. I like the look alot! It may be my winter fall back as a semi-protective style since it's essentially a roller set that I can pin curl at night.

n23217003327416892744lj1.jpg

Back