My Pictures

SweetNic_JA

I finally have a few pictures to show.
Here they are
smile.gif

My hair isn't growing as fast as I'd like but ohwell.
TTYL
http://photos.yahoo.com/nicky411

Nicky,
I think you've made great progress. You are definitly an inspiration to me.

How long did it take you to do your braids?

On a side note, in your close up pics, you kind of remind me of Kimberly Elyse (I think that's her name...the actress that played on Set It Off (the shy one))

I agree you are making great progress. You are also very pretty..and so is your little girl(she looks just like you). She is very sweet(I love that pic of the 2 of you).

I also wanted to say...the 'family' pic is awesome...beautiful. Thanks for posting your pics.

The braids are hot! Btw, you have made progress. I admire anyone that can grow their hair out of a short cut like that. Keep up the good work.
up.gif

Hey Nicky, you're really making progress... you're hair looks healthy and in prime growing condition. Keep up the good work. And you look way too cute, especially in that cap and gown. Keep at it.

I'm sorry you're all getting that error. Yahoo must be having problems with that server.

As for those who saw the pics thanks for the compliments. You are all inspiring as well. I'm usually tempted to cut my hair but I've managed to go 1 full year without chopping it off.

The little girl in the picture is my neice. She is something else - very intelligent.

ttyl

How long did it take you to put in the braids. They came out beautifully. Are those micros or box braids/ human or synthetic.

i was getin an error message this afternoon but i finally saw them and isnt yo neice gorgous sweet nic?? lol i also loe the braids that u did coz they came out really nice
smile.gif
happy hair growin

[ QUOTE ]
Oooo, i wanna c! I wanna C! Busy server
wallbash.gif
laugh.gif
I'll check back later!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally saw 'em.... Very nice Sweetnic
smile.gif
. It's very healthy & thick. Those ends were beautiful
smile.gif
. Keep up the awesome work
trampoline.gif

BTW, I remember when I cut my hair to a "Halle" style & I thought It would never grow back....it seemed to take forever. But the minute I stopped thinking about it, I was beyond shoulder length... not to mention that I cut it back up to my neck
laugh.gif
. But my point here is.... don't worry about it... before u know it, it'll be on your shoulders
trampoline.gif

Take care,
Peachtree

it's so nice to put faces with names. thanks for sharing your pics! you've made SOO much progress from that first pic, girl! and the braids... i'm so jealous that you can do your own. very well done!!
smile.gif

Nicky, you're doing fine, I think when your hair is in braids. You will suprised how much growth you will have achieved. They look so neat and professional and you have done an excellent job.

Back