Pics of my Chiney bump curls

Cute! You did a great job!
up.gif

@SweetNic_JA,

No, they would not put you into the plus size catagory. Plus size models are usually at least 5'10" and they are normally around a size 8-12.

If an agency sees potential in you they will probably tell you to lose weight.

What are chiney bumps? How do you make them? Your hair looks fabulous and I want to try it out.
crystalball.gif

AFashionslave...is that you in your avatar? You are gorgeous. Your hair looks soo healthy and full.

As for my size, I'm glad that I won't be considered a full-figure model (I'm far from it) but I'm trying to think why they'd ask me to lose weight. From what part of my body would I lose it ?
smile.gif

for those interested: I started doing my chiney bumps this morning and I took a picture to show what I did. I've made on modification to my routine. I secured the bump with an un-taught rubber band (very loose). My hair doesn't hold as securely as my pre-touchup days.

__chineybumps.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
AFashionslave...is that you in your avatar? You are gorgeous. Your hair looks soo healthy and full.

As for my size, I'm glad that I won't be considered a full-figure model (I'm far from it) but I'm trying to think why they'd ask me to lose weight. From what part of my body would I lose it ?
smile.gif

for those interested: I started doing my chiney bumps this morning and I took a picture to show what I did. I've made on modification to my routine. I secured the bump with an un-taught rubber band (very loose). My hair doesn't hold as securely as my pre-touchup days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the complement.
I hear ya. You are already slim. I can't think of where you need to lose it either? Maybe things have changed over the last 3 years I've been out of the business, but from my experience with modeling agencies that's just how they are.

You should give modeling a try. You never know what can happen.

Hey Sweetnic, you inspired me to try the china bumbs (I've added pics)...I use to do this with my hair a looooong time ago, so I decided to give it another try. thx! and your hair looks lovely...
spinning.gif

Model chick,
You look fierce with that style. It really suits you and your hair has soo much body !! Did you get impatient with waiting or did you just want to see how the damp knots would turn out?

Actually--I just got impatient, but I like how it turned out--it basically just stretched out my curl. This will definitely be one of my relular styles!

I would definitely stick with it. The best thing about it is it's so easy to do. You can even wash or wet your hair every day (if you choose) and not have to worry about heat styling.

I don't know if it's me or what, but we have some gorgeous ladies on this forum and they are hooking their dos up like it "ain't nothing". I'm so glad I'm part of this. You hair is so hot...I know people must look at you and think, "she looks good!"
smile.gif

Back