I got a Syntonics relaxer ya'll...(pic)

My sisters stylist uses it on her and her hair always looks great after its just done. Its in the UK...

how much is it?? OP don't leave us hanging, more info PLEASE!!! :D

Last edited:
yall know i wouldn't quit until i found this relaxer i finally found a site that carry's syntonics here the link if your curious and i know you are so you might as well click it oh and they say you have to be a licenced professional but they dont ask when your filling out your information :grin: http://paynesbeautysupply-salon.stor...ethinco4l.html

you can purchase products in the line without a license, but as for relaxer it appears you must call or fax in your professional license/#.:sad:

$30! After Phyto I can handle that price! I'm transtitioning until 5/09 (prayerfully) When I go back to relaxers I will try it out.

Right. It won't let you order the relaxer online. If anybody else finds a sources, let us know.

yall know i wouldn't quit until i found this relaxer i finally found a site that carry's syntonics here the link if your curious and i know you are so you might as well click it oh and they say you have to be a licenced professional but they dont ask when your filling out your information :grin: http://paynesbeautysupply-salon.stor...ethinco4l.html

you can purchase products in the line without a license, but as for relaxer it appears you must call or fax in your professional license/#.:sad:

Yay I got my hair relaxed today using syntonics and I love it! :):yep: My hair is soft, silky and it didn't really burn! (I have a real sensitive scalp!) I was using affirm sensitive scalp no lye but found it was starting to dry out my hair :nono:

you are able to switch between lye an no lye without breakage?? and did you only relax the new growth with lye?

Yes, i've switched once before (by accident) with no breakage. (But that's just me - it might not work for others and if you do, it's best not to do it too often)

Only touch up the newgrowth, and I didn't do the so called "corrective" where you pull it through the length...I don't trust that some how. :ohwell: I'm just going to 'transistion' into lye.

I'm gonna stick with lye from now on, my hair responds better :lick:

Back