My new cut and COLOR!!!

Woooooooow, that's gorgeous. Your natural hair looks straighter than your relaxed hair!! Nice!!

Question: What is your hair type?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You killed me with the color, length, and the fact that you have been transitioning for 2 years!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the compliment. One of the reasons I stopped relaxing was because I realized (after a 6 month stretch) that a blow dryer and flat iron could get my hair as straight as a relaxer and besides, the relaxes was thinning my hair out as time went by.

I'm not sure about how to subscribe to a thread but if you will go back and look at the comments in THIS thread, I notice that a poster has 3 different links in her siggy and one of them details how to subscribe to a thread without posting in it.

HTH

Oh, and welcome to the board!!!!

Thanks!!:grin:

OMG!! The cut! The color! The shine! The length! The sleekness! Gosh that looks just so awesome!!!! Now you got me wanting those same color highlights too!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!

But seriously... your hair is BEAUTIFUL! I wish mine was thick with blunt healthy ends like that!

Those highlights are bangin! :yep:

:wow:...you're hair looks absolutely gorgeous... it looks super healthy too. I love the colour and cut.
Congratulations on transitioning for so long... good job!

Back