my MTG progress

caramelty

I will not be taking anymore pics until Jan 06 I plan to be in braids until then. I think I have made some great progress check out the pics. I hope to get atleast 3-4 more inches by January hopefully... I need to order 2 more bottles of MTG

Last edited:
Yes you have made good progress! Thats it, you've inspired me!!! I am going to go get me some MTG!!!!

that looks great.... how long have u been using mtg? do u use it daily? sorry if u already answered these questions before.. Thanks for posting the pics.

I was using it everday until I started wearing my hair down. when I wear braids it is everyday. when I get a blow out I don't use it until the second week of having my hair down. That is why I am going into braids so I can use it everyday. I am getting some small cornrolls to the back with my natural hair and the weave added on the end I plan to keep them for 5 weeks and then get it done again all the way up until jan or feb. My hair has never been this long and everyone notices it and ask me what am I doing?

wow thats a whole lot of grwoth...MTG for life!!!! :D

Do you have Harlett's number, trying to see what her hours are for next Friday, so I know when I can go in.

wow your hair looks great...okay im so much a pj..i just ordered mine..but i ordered the 6 oz bottle i want to try it out and see what it is like...

Gurl, You are such an inspiration! Your hair is beautiful. Congrads on your growth and I know you'll be way past bsl in your next comparision shots! Happy hair growing.

Your hair looks beautiful. Great progress.

OKay that's it.....MTG is coming out of the closet this week..It is on!

caramelty said:
Thanks ladies I don't think I will be giving MTG up for awhile it is my best friend smell and all.

Hi Caramelty-

Can you please share how long you've been using MTG? Also can you post your hair care regime? And if you're taking any vitamins. YOur hair progress is truly inspirational! Sorry for so many questions but your hair is off the hook!!!

thanks again ladies I really don't have a regimine just using MTG. I get my hair done at the Dominican salon but today I am getting braids and like I stated before I will be getting these done every 5 weeks and using MTG everyday I will wash while I have the braids every other week don't know what I will be using to do that but I don't want to wear my hair down again until January sometime maybe Valentines day. I stopped taking my vitamins about 2 months ago I do want to start back taking them on a regular though.

Thats it.... I've been a skeptic for a while now, but the progress everyone's been getting makes me want to try it now for sure!!!! Yup, I've been converted.:yep: Already ordered my trial size. :D

Well i know for a fact that not every product (esp. growth) works the same for everyone (as surge did not work for me) so I figured I'd test it out to see how it works for me and if it does, I'll be sure to order several bottles of the 32 oz size. :)

Back