MTG is my new Baby Daddy! All new MTG users holla!

Girl you are doing that thang! Listen I'll fill ya'll in on something. I have been stretching my relaxers for 12 weeks. But last night I was Surging and MTG'ing and I noticed that I had mad new growth, so much so that I needed to part my hair into three sections and gently comb it out. I can't wait till my next relaxer. It's supposed to be at the end of Jan. but at this rate, I'll only be able to stretch for 8 weeks. :D

Okay ya'll here's an update. I had to get my hair relaxed, I could only stretch it for 6 weeks this time. Before I got it relaxed I cut about an inch off of it, my ends were really ragged. I haven't trimmed my hair in about a year, so it was time to do MY version of the big chop. It may look shorter in my updated pictures but it seems so healthy, and it is really growing. I'm so excited!

Check out the updates in my album!

belleza said:
Okay ya'll here's an update. I had to get my hair relaxed, I could only stretch it for 6 weeks this time. Before I got it relaxed I cut about an inch off of it, my ends were really ragged. I haven't trimmed my hair in about a year, so it was time to do MY version of the big chop. It may look shorter in my updated pictures but it seems so healthy, and it is really growing. I'm so excited!

Check out the updates in my album!

That's some nice progress and your hair looks so healthy too! I've been continuing with the MTG but I just do it once a week and my hair seems so healthy and my NG is so so soft!

SherryLove said:
from where are you girls ordering this MTG???????? do tell

You can also purchase it here www.MillBrookTack.com
HolidaySale.jpg

belleza said:

Belleza, that is some nice growth you have there! Looks healthy, too.

Thanks for the shout out ya'll! :) SherryLove I like the Shapley's Mane and Tail with the Sulfur. There must be something to it, cause my hair is growing really well.

I just started using MTG about a month ago and I see growth. I have my aunt's using it also and she says that she has definitely noticed that her shedding is a lot less since using MTG. The smell doesn't bother me or my family and friends at all! I will really be able to tell once i relax my hair next week.:)

so sorry if i missed the application process on this. i'm at work and trying to get on and off of here really quick.

i found a store near me that sells this and i plan on picking some up asap.

i've read that you should apply this to wet hair? are most of you spraying this or how exactly are you applying it?

thanks!!!!

Hi Ladies,
Yeah i just ordered mine from www.shapleys.com. Im not quite to sure how to use it when it arrives.
What essentials oils do you think is best to cover up the smell?
If you use it daily do you still do CW or Regular Poos?
How long do you think it usually takes to see results?

I cant wait:D
Lorraine

Tiffcurl, I generally use it on dry hair. It might work on wet hair as well, I've not used it that way. I like to use it as a leave in, and I generally CO wash my hair every 3-5 days, and more frequently as I acquire more new growth.

Lorraine, I like to use Eucalyptus oil and Lemongrass oil. I just add drops of both until I get the scent I like. Also, I saw results very soon. I generally stretch my relaxers for twelve weeks. This time I could only go six weeks. HTH :)

belleza said:
Tiffcurl, I generally use it on dry hair. It might work on wet hair as well, I've not used it that way. I like to use it as a leave in, and I generally CO wash my hair every 3-5 days, and more frequently as I acquire more new growth.

Lorraine, I like to use Eucalyptus oil and Lemongrass oil. I just add drops of both until I get the scent I like. Also, I saw results very soon. I generally stretch my relaxers for twelve weeks. This time I could only go six weeks. HTH :)

Thanks Belleza,
I like lemon, so i'll proably get the lemongrass oil.

Lorraine

Candy_C said:
oh maaaaan, i feel 2 order some now!

an xmas present 4 myself...

Candy, thats what I did...

I've been hearing so much good news about it, and seeing such great results with others. I had to get myself a little xmas gift. If I told some one else to get it, they would be like "why in the hell do you wanna put this horse **** on your hair":confused:

Others just dont understand my hair journey:spinning:
They will when its down my back:grin:

Lorraine

Lorraine S said:
Candy, thats what I did...

I've been hearing so much good news about it, and seeing such great results with others. I had to get myself a little xmas gift. If I told some one else to get it, they would be like "why in the hell do you wanna put this horse **** on your hair":confused:

Others just dont understand my hair journey:spinning:
They will when its down my back:grin:

Lorraine

haha its true.

i dont know why i'm so interested all of a sudden, then MNT is giving me good growth, maybe i'm just greedy!

Hey girls!

I love using my MTG too, but I had to cut back because I started breaking out. Now I use it every 2-3 days. I just wanted to let you know that equineusaonline.com is offering the 32 oz. for $11.39.:)

Back