My Mizani Butter Blend Review ( and MN results!) PICS

lilamae

Hey ladies..well I took Allandra's advise and tried Mizani Butter Blend relaxer today. My result: Amazing, silky, featherweight, shiny, bouncing hair:drunk:

The application process was smooth and i had literally NO discomfort. My previously relaxed hair was protected from overlapping by the protective creme they provide:yep: Overall TWO THUMBS UP!

In addition, my stylist looked at my new growth before relaxing and said " dang, your new growth is like 2 inches!" Well she was right on target..At 7 weeks post, I gained 2 full inches by using my MN and coconut oil mix.:spinning:
I am soooo happy..pics at the link below

http://public.fotki.com/lilaowens/waistlength-movement/

Your hair looks gorgeous...soft and healthy. Thanks for sharing. By the way, what is MN? and what coconut oil mix do you use?

Thanks

Thanks everyone!!!! :grouphug3:I am so excited! :happydance:

(MN stands for MICONAZOLE NITRATE and I use the Spectrum Virgin Unrefined cocomut oil)

thanks prettyface!
(Just tryna redeem myself from the listerine incident:look: some people are still running around this site talking about that:rolleyes:)

Hey ladies..well I took Allandra's advise and tried Mizani Butter Blend relaxer today. My result: Amazing, silky, featherweight, shiny, bouncing hair:drunk:

The application process was smooth and i had literally NO discomfort. My previously relaxed hair was protected from overlapping by the protective creme they provide:yep: Overall TWO THUMBS UP!

In addition, my stylist looked at my new growth before relaxing and said " dang, your new growth is like 2 inches!" Well she was right on target..At 7 weeks post, I gained 2 full inches by using my MN and coconut oil mix.:spinning:
I am soooo happy..pics at the link below

[URL]http://public.fotki.com/lilaowens/waistlength-movement/[/URL]

Hi Lilamae, was the mizani butter blend relaxer a lye or no-lye relaxer? I want to try this relaxer but only if it's a LYE relaxer. I am done with no-lye relaxers:nono: because they thinned my hair really badly.
Please let me know. Oh and BTW, your hair looks fabulous.

Hi Lilamae, was the mizani butter blend relaxer a lye or no-lye relaxer? I want to try this relaxer but only if it's a LYE relaxer. I am done with no-lye relaxers:nono: because they thinned my hair really badly.
Please let me know. Oh and BTW, your hair looks fabulous.
it's a lye relaxer:yep: and thank you!

thanks prettyface!
(Just tryna redeem myself from the listerine incident:look: some people are still running around this site talking about that:rolleyes:)
So it was you? LOL
In any case you seem to have completely recovered and your hair looks great. For those reading who haven't checked out lilamae's album do so now!

Back