My Mizani Butter Blend Review ( and MN results!) PICS

Aww! That is Beautiful! I am gonna use the Mizani Butter Blend for my Next Texturized Touch up in Late Feb or Early March, it sounds so good!!!!

Happy this relaxer turned out better! :yep: Looking healthy!!

Did she style this with a wet wrap or was this a rollerset then a wrap?

I agree, i purchased this a few weeks back and since i have used almost every relaxer on the market i can say this one by far is the best. No strong smell, no buring even though i was scratching all day the day before and no excessive breakage. I highly recommend this relaxer.

I agree, i purchased this a few weeks back and since i have used almost every relaxer on the market i can say this one by far is the best. No strong smell, no buring even though i was scratching all day the day before and no excessive breakage. I highly recommend this relaxer.

I agree with you 100% I just used it last month to texturize my hair and once I rinsed the relaxer out there was no relaxer smell, no burning at all, out of all the relaxers, I would gladly spend my money on this one, Oh, and my hair was soft and my curls are still pretty, I also didn't get that tingling or numbness feeling on my scalp that I would get with other relaxers.:yep:

Back