Mizani Butter Blend System, My Experience

There's also a trial one on that web site for $39.95. Hmmm.....

There is a kit for sale on http://paynesbeautysupply-salon.stores.yahoo.net/mibublside.html

Price is $114.95 for the following

1-Butter Base Scalp Protector -16.9oz

1-Honey Shield Protective Per-Treatment-33.8oz

1-Rhelaxer-Normal/Medium-30oz

1-Rhelaxer-Fine/Color Treatmented -30oz

1-Perhecting Creme Normalizing Conditioner-33.8oz

1-Balance Hair Bath Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo-33.8oz

2-Microfusion Penetrating Conditioning Treatment-3.4oz

1-Butter Blend Applicator Bottle

1-Butter Blend Signature Bag

That sounds like a really good deal if this product is as good as it seems

Being that I find the Mizani relaxer too harsh for my hair, can I use the other steps of the system with a gentler relaxer???

Ok, I JUST realised that this system uses a different relaxer formula from the original. Silly me, lol. I am really interested in trying it. The reviews are awesome.

I used it for my last relaxer and loved it! ITA with everything Supergirl said. I don't think I'll ever use another.

I have been thinking about using a less harsh relaxerthan the regular mizani, now I have it for sure. It was a toss up between Affirm fiberguard and Mizani Butter Blend. Thanks for the review Supergirl. I will get the MBB for sure now because I can find it easily here in the Bahamas and because of thsi review and a few others that spoke so highly about it.

I had questions about the accompanying products but you satisfied my curiosity about them by your rave review on them, thanks again. This has made it so much easier for me to make my choice.

This thread is almost a year old. My stylist no longer uses this, but I wish she did. :ohwell:

So you no longer use this? What does your stylist use on your hair now? One more question.....if you don't mind:spinning:.......do you know why she no longer uses this?

TIA
:)

So you no longer use this? What does your stylist use on your hair now? One more question.....if you don't mind:spinning:.......do you know why she no longer uses this?

TIA
:)

She uses the original Mizani, which is what I was getting before BB.

She stopped using BB because the place where she was getting it is not black-owned and she decided to support a nearby black-owned business.

She stopped using BB because the place where she was getting it is not black-owned and she decided to support a nearby black-owned business.

Whew!! Girl I thought that you were gonna say something like it stopped working or something like that. My heart was beatin' like crazy:pant:. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Thanks Supergirl.........I got kinda worried there for a minute. I guess I'll still give this a try.

i really like the BB too. it leaves my hair soft and shiny and the thickness is still there!:yep:

I actually purchased the relaxer, and use it to relax my leave out hair. It's really nice and leaves my hair soft shiny and silky. I intended on using it to relax the rest of my head when I remove my weave.

[

I really liked how the conditioners felt and smelled. :up: And I did finally get to feel my wet hair and it was nice and soft. My stylist commented that she liked how this relaxer straightened. My hair is straightened nicely and shiny, very very shiny. That's the one currently noticeable difference that I see in my hair. Of course to see long term results from the actual relaxer, I'd need to have several applications done over time. But I would certainly give the accompanying products a thumbs up. I would like to see a retail set available from this Mizani line. :)[/quote]

I know your post is a year old but can you tell me what texture your hair is and if you used mild, regular or super?

I don't know what strength. I'm certain it wasn't super though. My hair is probably what the hair typists would consider 4a.

Back