My Journey from then to now - TONS of picthas - subscription expiring soon.

exoticmommie

So my subscription should be expiring real soon (in about 4 days). I decided to not renew my membership until we move and get settled in Turkey (will probably be almost a year till then). Since I will be focused on moving and etc, I won't have time to be on the board anyway. I will miss my LHCF Divas (which you all are) while away. I have learned soooo many things here. Not just hair, but exercise, vitamins, skin care, makeup and home remedies, along with food and cooking tips/recipes. I cannot thank LHCF enough. I feel like I am leaving with a wealth of knowledge, that has no price value, simply priceless.

I wanted to share my pictures from journey. From just lurking here until now. I hope this will inspire people who started off with over processed and broken off hair like me.

I am relaxed, not bone straight but not texlaxed. I use mizani butter blends mild//fine (prior to, was silk elements mild), and leave it on for 20 minutes.

Oct 08 -

Startofhairjourney.jpg

Nov/Dec 08

MyHairGrowth2009II-1-1.jpg

April 09 - after rinse
MyHairProgressApril09edit.jpg

twist out updo
MyUpdoSept093-1.jpg

MyUpdoSept096small-1.jpg

Twist outs
100_1682300.jpg

100_1705300.jpg

Dec 09
oct2009update5.jpg

Jan -2010 relaxer
100_2014med.jpg

caruso on air dried hair
100_2321med.jpg

100_2430med.jpg

100_2438med.jpg

Pincurled
100_2372med.jpg

twist outs
100_2266med.jpg

100_2271med.jpg

100_2249med.jpg

100_2293med.jpg

SAM_0088med.jpg

SAM_0095med.jpg

Bantu Knot out
SAM_0006med.jpg

SAM_0014med-1.jpg

work out messy bun
SAM_0152med.jpg

Relaxer March 2010
SAM_0175med.jpg

SAM_0185med.jpg

SAM_0260med.jpg

Hair is messy on these because of coloring. :blush:
SAM_0302med.jpg

SAM_0278med.jpg

as you can see I have also went through several camera upgrades as well. :lol:

I will still update my fotki.

:bighug:

Last edited:
Re: My Journey from here to now - TONS of picthas - subscription expiring soon.

I'm sad to see you go :( Your hair is lovely and you have made great progress!!!

Re: My Journey from here to now - TONS of picthas - subscription expiring soon.

Thank you so much for sharing. You are my hair-diva inspiration.:notworthy My hair is the same length as the begininng of your journey. I only hope to have your hair's level of healthiness, shine, etc. Good luck with your move.

Thanks for sharing your progress with us! We're gonna miss you somethin' fierce! Good luck as you continue your journey in a new place, and we're looking forward to your return!

Awesome progress your hair is beautiful. Have a happy and safe journey, you'll be missed.

Last edited:
I am gonna miss you as well and I want to take this post to thank you for the discount on the hair steamer. That was great!

You've made really great progress, thank you for sharing your pix. I will miss you as well, hopefully you won't be gone for long. Blessings to you and your family on your new journey:grouphug::crybaby:

Your hair is beautiful and you have great progress! We're gonna miss you. Your posts were always so funny. Good luck in Turkey, I hope you, DH, and your lovely daughters enjoy it.

:grouphug::cry4:

Now what now?
28rppn7.gif

I will miss you and that diddy gif...

Enjoy the moving and settling in Turkey. Can't wait till you get back online.

Awww EM!! I'm sad to see you go! Your hair has made so much progress. Good luck with your move and everything...I will definitely be checking your fotki here and there for updates...see you soon!

What a great journey - sorry to hear that you're leaving though but it sounds like a exciting new chapter for you and your family. I'll always remember you for bringing that great steamer deal to LHCF - the ladies have got a lot to be grateful for!

I'll definitely miss you!!!!
Take care of yourself!! I hope you come back soon

Thanks, I'll miss you too foxy lady! :grin:

Now what now?
28rppn7.gif

I will miss you and that diddy gif...

Enjoy the moving and settling in Turkey. Can't wait till you get back online.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I will miss you and your gifs. :lol:

Your hair is beautiful and you have great progress! We're gonna miss you. Your posts were always so funny. Good luck in Turkey, I hope you, DH, and your lovely daughters enjoy it.

:grouphug::cry4:

You've made really great progress, thank you for sharing your pix. I will miss you as well, hopefully you won't be gone for long. Blessings to you and your family on your new journey:grouphug::crybaby:

Thanks ladies. :grouphug:

Awww EM!! I'm sad to see you go! Your hair has made so much progress. Good luck with your move and everything...I will definitely be checking your fotki here and there for updates...see you soon!

I will add you as a friend on fotki. :)

Back