Relaxer Update - Lots of Picthas

Beautiful!!!! You did a great job!
Your hair looks beautiful and I bet you'll be APL by mid-summer. Your ends look very healthy, your DH did a fantastic job.

BTW DIY'ing is the way to go

Wow! Your hair looks great EM! I think I found my hair twin! I relaxed yesterday also and we have the same length/thickness.

Looks great, EM, very healthy! I was waiting for your next update. :look: Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to try Mizani Butter Blends...maybe I will if I decide to relax after this long stretch or go natural.

Thanks sweeties!

Looks great, EM, very healthy! I was waiting for your next update. :look: Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to try Mizani Butter Blends...maybe I will if I decide to relax after this long stretch or go natural.

I feel honored you were waiting for my updates. :grin:

Wow! Your hair looks great EM! I think I found my hair twin! I relaxed yesterday also and we have the same length/thickness.

Can't wait to see pitchas. :lick:

Beautiful!!!! You did a great job!
Your hair looks beautiful and I bet you'll be APL by mid-summer. Your ends look very healthy, your DH did a fantastic job.

BTW DIY'ing is the way to go

Thanks hon, keeping my fingers cross. I love DIY. Best decision I ever made in regard to my hair.

e-mommie Your Hair looks Amazing! Soooo Healthy.

Glad you got DH on standby to relax you if need be. That's Great.:grin: It's hard to find someone you 'trust' to self-relax you.

Thanks for sharing your results & your progress. Very, Very Nice!:yep:

Thanks! It's more like I am on standby though. :lachen:

your hair looks great!

everytime i see them three little girls i smile, they are so cute! waiting for a husband so i can make some too.

Thanks. I pray you find one soon. I know you'll be a great mommy! :yep:

I love it. And the DH did a nice job! Tell him we appreciate him. (Mine to the huffing and puffing too! :giggle:)

Back