My Journey from then to now - TONS of picthas - subscription expiring soon.

dont want you to leave, but i hope u come back soon, happy hair growing
icon7.gif
i wish u and your family the best

Are you military? If so, Air Force? I had many Airmen who were stationed in Turkey, in particular, Insulrick (sp) I believe its warm and your hair should do fine. The natives use a lot of products to maintain their hair care. Enjoy and stay in touch.

India

Are you military? If so, Air Force? I had many Airmen who were stationed in Turkey, in particular, Insulrick (sp) I believe its warm and your hair should do fine. The natives use a lot of products to maintain their hair care. Enjoy and stay in touch.

India

Thanks!

I use to be, did my time and was out! :lol: But DH still is. And yes, we are going to Incirlik. Thanks, for letting me know about the weather. I was really concerned about how my hair would do. It's soooo dry here, and the hard water is sooooo bad. I have to go the extra mile it seems, just to keep up. And I need to know about their hair products as well, my PJism is calling. :lick:

Hi. I will miss you so much :( Can you please keep in contact with me through my Fotki? And please let me know when you get to Turkey. Love you!

I too will miss you and your lovely daughters. May you and your family be blessed going in and coming out. We'll be anxiously awaiting your return (and I can not wait to see your progress, judging by what you've accomplished already, it'll be awesome!)

Hi. I will miss you so much :( Can you please keep in contact with me through my Fotki? And please let me know when you get to Turkey. Love you!

I will add you as a friend. :giveheart:

And no problem on the steamer dicount, Divas. I know my fellow LHCF ladies would do the same. :yep:

^^^ and thanks for the blessing. I do need it. :)

ITS SO HARRRDDDDD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAYYYYYY:cry4:

Awe I'm gonna miss you hun, you're always so positive and upbeat:sad: well I know you're blissfully happy with the hubs and those gorgeous princesses of yours so I wish you nothing but continued happiness and progress:yep:

ITS SO HARRRDDDDD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAYYYYYY:cry4:

Awe I'm gonna miss you hun, you're always so positive and upbeat:sad: well I know you're blissfully happy with the hubs and those gorgeous princesses of yours so I wish you nothing but continued happiness and progress:yep:

Awww thanks.

And I saw your sexi avatar picture on fotki, you go girl, the hair is fab! :yep:

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing them. I will be sad to see you go :( , but enjoy moving to Turkey :).

awwwww.....don't go :( I pray all goes well with you and your family's journey and when you do pop back in give that hair a swing or two! lol. You have come a long way and your progress is great!

Awww, lovely progress!

I'll always remember you for your living vicariously through waist length ladies. You gals were a mess in that thread.

Wonderful progress!!!

I wish you the very best and look forward to seeing you here again when you're settled in Turkey! :)

We will miss you- Thanks for all of your advice. And Beautiful Progress

You've been such an enthusiastic participant, don't be gone too long:nono:

Your hair has grown and thickened beautifully - you've done a great job!!!

My sistah that hooked me up with my stemah!!! ;-) LOL You hair has made wonderful progress. I wish you well with yoru move and hope to see u back here soon.
Keep up the wonderful work on your hair!!

I've been meaning to reply to this thread for a minute! I will miss all of your hilarious and informative threads! I'm on fotki, so I'll look you up. Take care!

Side note - I just updated my siggy because I'm taking myself off of LHCF for six months. This place is just too addictive!

Back