My HoneyChild - How good is it really?

naijamerican

I am strongly considering purchasing some of these products on October 30th (when I get pizzaid!!! Holla!). Charzboss alerted me to the fact that if you purchase $75 worth of products, you'll get free shipping. Can you please provide some feedback on the products you've used?

The last threads I saw that reviewed these products are from like two years ago. So please, please, PLEASE... if you have any thoughts on their effectiveness, holla back in a real way! TIA! :yep::yep::yep: I'll probably order samples but I really want to know what works.

I am natural with 4A/B hair, by the way. It's about 3 inches long. :yep:

IIRC, I think she got some bad reviews in the vendor review forum so you may want to check that out.

I've never been interested in her products since I figure I can make them all at home.

Thanks Msa - I've seen mixed reviews on the products for a long time. But I just looked at the thread in the vendor forum and the reviews of her professionalism seem to be okay.

I have 3 of her shampoos and one of her conditioners. I was trying to remember why I stopped using them, and then I realized that during the warmer months I mostly co-washed. I started with a sample and then ordered more once I finished the first small bottle. I was just starting out at the time, and like a lot of newbies I was trying everything in sight. The shampoos cleaaned my hair without stripping it, and the conditioner was okay. I have the Banana Creme, Organic Shea Butter, and Bee Mine Scalp cleansers. I have the Organic Shea Butter Paste deep conditioner. Since I don't shampoo often, the bottles that I have will last me for some time. I'm not as picky about my shampoos as I am about my deep conditioners, so as long as they clean my hair and scalp I'm satisfied. I would order shampoo again from her only for that reason. I've found other deep conditioners that I like better, and I doubt that I would order another one from myhoneychild.
I know that the free shipping is a great incentive to spend the $, but you may want to try a sample pack first. I have heard good things about the Olive You line, and that may come in a smaller size to start. Shipping was always fast and I never had to contact her, but I did read some bad reviews about her customer service on the vendor site. Judging by her current website, she's aware of the bad reviews.
Anyway, I hope that helps. (I'm a 4A/B natural, with baby fine strands.)

I love her deep conditioners. In particular the honey hair mask and olive you deep conditioner. They are very moisturizing. My hair is very protein sensative but has no problem with her products because they dont have any hidden protein in them. I would say you have to use them a couple of times before you can really judge them but I've been using them since my journey started. I have tried other raved after products and always regret it and come back to myhoneychild.

Back