MY HAIR TALKS TO ME

baby42

:) :eek: :eek: well today my hair and i are in love we went to get rebraid and befor we left my hair said donot forget the bag my hair said :confused: last night you did me good wash me gave me a good protein conditioner and deep conitioner so may be ican trust you again i said what are you talking about my hair said hate to bring this up but you let someone cut me and dye me and i was looking good but oh no you had to take me from the lady that was so good to me saying she to far to go see and you took me to see this nut who cut me 3 times made me fall out and made me hard then you joine this forum and i am say what the hell they going to do nobody looks like me here:mad: and you payed 5 dollar you started puting mtg on me alkinds of stuff at first i didnt like it bring me around all this long hair and i was so short and sad then i started to grow some and i said may be you are learning to care for me so i show a little love i gave you some thing to braid:lol: so do not mess up STAND UP FOR ME ONCE IN YOUR LIFE I BELONG TO YOU STOP LETTING PEOPLE DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT AND YOU JUST SIT THERE LIKE A ASS THIS YOUR LAST TIME NEXT TIME I AM GONE FOR GOOD AND DONOT THINK I WILL NOT GO I GOT FIRENDS THAT LEFT LOOK AROUND YOU IN THE ST AND SEE ALL THOSE MESS UP HEADS OUT THERE AND LOOK AT YOUR HAIR LINE I am TRYING TO GO IF YOU DONT WATCH ME AND TAKE CARE ME I SAID SHUT and go in the shop first thing the braider want to is use heat:eek: my hair said wtf i said wait miss i have not use heat in 8 months even in my rollersett i air dry so she put the dryer down the she pick up a rattail comb my hair said the bag the damm bag i pull out my bone comb and the lady said you comb my hair said damm right she will comb me then she use the back of the rattail to just part the hair and my hair said watch her ass :lol: then she pull out her dax to put on my hair i pull out out my nature blessing and gave it to her my hair said that RIGHT WE GOT IT GOING ON and donot mess with the temples or the edges i was looking around and seen girls getting those little braids and my hair said donot think about it you know i donot do well with them myfriends will get them:lachen: they will be gone soon when it was all done she comes with that black mess:eek: my hair said look out i said here use this my elasta glaze and we left on the way home my hair said i love you for standing up for me i guess i will hang around a nd grow for you and no funny mess cause i want everone to see me one day looking long and well takeing care of:) and i said i love you too then my hands said what about me i said shut up you are next and went to buy some nail -tex:lachen: :lachen: so i want to say thank you to ever one here for your help in helping me listen to my hair and looking to show you how my hair has come long and ever thing i learn from here GOD BLESS

LMAO:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: . Buuuuuuuut *whispers* my hair talks to me too:p .I almost didnt hear her till it was to late, these forums taught me what to listen out for though.:D

tooooo cute. Well u need to tell your hair to call my hair and tell it to GROW FAST or else! My hair aint listening to me right now...

This was soooooo cute. I loved it!

I absolutely loved the part about the hair friends bailing out on their owners. Classic.......:lol:

LizLeila said:
This was so funny. Question though, what was the "black mess" she tried to put on your hair?

I think her hair was talking about the black gel:lachen: this was cute and funny, I was LMAO:) my hair talks to me too;)

:eek: MY HAIR SAID IT WAS THAT GEL THAT HOLDS HAIR IN PLACE LOOK LIKE THE 99 CENT SETTING GEL AND THE OTHER BRAIDER WAS JUST SLAPING IT ON THE OTHER GIRLS HAIR WHEN IT DRYS IT TURN BROWN :eek: MY HAIR SAID GET THAT MESS AWAY FROM ME:swordfigh :swordfigh :orders: I KNOW THAT YOUR HAIR WILL COME OUT FROM IT CAUSE IT DRY HARD AND THEN SHE PUT THE HAIR DRYER ON IT :eek: MY HAIR WAS SO SCARE:lol: I TOOK HER HOME AND MOISTURER HER AND PUT ON MY SATIN AND SAID THERE THERE MOMMY GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU NO BAD DREAMS OF THAT BROWN STUFF:lachen: :lachen:

baby42 said:
:eek: MY HAIR SAID IT WAS THAT GEL THAT HOLDS HAIR IN PLACE LOOK LIKE THE 99 CENT SETTING GEL AND THE OTHER BRAIDER WAS JUST SLAPING IT ON THE OTHER GIRLS HAIR WHEN IT DRYS IT TURN BROWN :eek: MY HAIR SAID GET THAT MESS AWAY FROM ME:swordfigh :swordfigh :orders: I KNOW THAT YOUR HAIR WILL COME OUT FROM IT CAUSE IT DRY HARD AND THEN SHE PUT THE HAIR DRYER ON IT :eek: MY HAIR WAS SO SCARE:lol: I TOOK HER HOME AND MOISTURER HER AND PUT ON MY SATIN AND SAID THERE THERE MOMMY GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU NO BAD DREAMS OF THAT BROWN STUFF:lachen: :lachen:

poor child! poor child.. iknow my home girls mome did that to me.. i washed it out once i got home

This is had me cracking up!!!!!! I had to read it and re-read it to make sure it was your hair and not a friend!!!!!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Thanks for sharing, I like your post a lot, it reminds me to listen more carefully :).

This is too funny:lachen:
It reminds me what happened to me the other day. I was in the line at Sam's, there were 3 ladies behind me and I over heard them commenting on my hair. One of the ladies final says to me " Girl Your hair is so pretty, It is so trained" I was like :look: Thank you and proceed checking out. I was thinking in my head, it's actually the other way around, My hairs has me trained :whip: If I do anything it doesn't like im going to get it :spank: one way are another :look:

baby42 said:
we left on the way home my hair said i love you for standing up for me i guess i will hang around a nd grow for you and no funny mess cause i want everone to see me one day looking long and well takeing care of:) and i said i love you too then my hands said what about me i said shut up you are next and went to buy some nail -tex:lachen: :lachen:

:lol: :lol: :lachen:

-A

Back