My hair smells so good!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tee
  • Start date Start date
T

Tee

I love products that leave your hair smelling really nice. I have Fructis Smoothing Milk in my hair right now and I'm loving the fresh scent of my hair while it air dries. Other nicely scented products I love are Pantene Detangle Light Leave-in and Artec Kiwi Piecing Paste.

What are some of your favorite products with a great fragrance?

Okay, I'm gonna have to try the Fructis Smoothing stuff.
driver.gif

My Fructis doesnt really have a smell
confused.gif
ah well....Well since I co wash everyother day I usually like the 3 min masque by garnier, strawberries n' cream, and Milk n Honey (it smells like marshmallows
grin.gif
)

Mango Butter too but the smell doesnt last that long

I don't know why, but I LOVE the smell of Pantene products. So much, I've picked up on which women I work with use Pantene as well! I know...I know...I'm a FREAK!

St. Ives Vanilla & Edelweiss conditioner. I LOVE the smell of that vanilla. Smells like I dipped myself in it.

Suave Milk and Honey conditioner. That stuff smells so great. Just good enough to eat.

VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeeeeeeze conditioner. This is the citrus lover's dreaaaaaaaam.

~Jade~

I like the smell of Biolage's leave in...it lasts for a long time...anything perfumy, not too fruity..

[ QUOTE ]
Jade21 said:
St. Ives Vanilla & Edelweiss conditioner. I LOVE the smell of that vanilla. Smells like I dipped myself in it.

Suave Milk and Honey conditioner. That stuff smells so great. Just good enough to eat.

VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeeeeeeze conditioner. This is the citrus lover's dreaaaaaaaam.

~Jade~

[/ QUOTE ]

i love the kiwi and lime too
grin.gif

~Nature's Gate Tea Tree Oil Conditioner (a light, earthy scent)
~Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner (a light, kinda fruity scent)
~TIGI Bed Head Chocolate Head . . . I can't be around this stuff around "that time" of the month. Makes me chocolate crazy.
spinning.gif

I also like the "Pantene scent".
smile.gif
Dove conditioner smells good, too. But my favorite scent is Abba Moisture Scentsation poo and cond. Very minty and refreshing!

[ QUOTE ]
Jade21 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!!
lick.gif

Nature's Gate Chamomile and Lemon Verbana Shampoo
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Shea Butter Leave-In
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Monoi Oil - Vanilla and Jasmine scents
LUST
V05 Strawberries n' Cream
Lavender EO

Okay, here's my list:

V05 Strawberries n' Cream
Salerm 21
The entire NTM line
The entire Garnier Fructis line
Suave Milk and Honey Conditioner
LUST
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

Monoi Oils

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been trying to get my hands on Monoi oils for some time now...I can't find any in a store and the online stores only accept credit card (which is a no no for me) and not Pay Pal which is my only method of payment. I'm too lazy to send in a money order, lol...

THE BEST HAIR SMELLING LEAVE IN CONDITIONER IS BY
SILKY SEXY HAIR-DRENCH FOR HAIR MOISTURE. I PURCHASED IT IN A PROFESSIONAL SALON FOR $14.00, BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT. IT SMELLS LIKE MANGOS AND PEACHES. AND IT'S REALLY GOOD FOR THE WET LOOK.
weird.gif

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner
Herbal Essence Shampoo
My mixture of oils (jojoba, carrot, olive, aloe vera, Doo Gro Growth Stimulating Oil)
Profectiv Shimmering Oil Sheen Spray
rofl.gif
angel.gif
clap.gif
king.gif

Back