My Hair Grew Fast When _______________

The most growth/retention I noticed was when I was pregnant and while I was breastfeeding. During this time I was soooooo thirsty and drank water constantly. I was also either too tired or too busy to fuss with my hair much. So I equate all those inches to 1) water and 2) minimal manipulation.

The most growth/retention I noticed was when I was pregnant and while I was breastfeeding. During this time I was soooooo thirsty and drank water constantly. I was also either too tired or too busy to fuss with my hair much. So I equate all those inches to 1) water and 2) minimal manipulation.

Yes high water consumption is important too. When I'm working out regularly, my water intake increases as well and that definitely helps with promoting hair growth and better skin. Stay hydrated ladies!

I had a quick weave, not a wig but a straight up glued to the stocking cap weave.

My hair cannot take sew-ins, the thread cuts through my fine strands like scissors. Also my hair loves the brown gel (protein). I believe hair that is completely untouched by hands, will grow maybe not the fastest but for sure the length is retained. Also it keeps my hair from weather damage.

What is the one technique that grew your hair the fastest?

Last edited:
My hair grew the fastest when I cut it. I know it sounds crazy - I cut it from BSL to a bob in early January, and by early May, I had a full APL. I couldn't even put it in a ponytail after my cut, it was so short.

It was a combo of cutting off dead hair, plus exercise and protein-rich diet.

I want to grow my hair faster right now, but I'm feeling unmotivated. I know that improving my diet would help, so maybe I'll start there. Trying to get to full WL by the end of the year.

Oh, I want to mention that I cut my hair all even. I think it's super relevant. For some reason my hair is way stronger when it's all one length as opposed to in layers. Maybe protection in numbers or something like that.

I think my hair will grow "faster" aka break way less, now that I've decided to stop washing/styling dern near every ****** day.
This is my dilemma. I work out 4 times a week and need to cleanse. But when I get home I barely have the energy to fix something to eat, especially if I'm sore from an upper body workout. But last fall when I had my growth spurt, one of the things I did was restyled less.

When I pre-pooed in the mirror over the weekend, I thought I might be going thru another growth spurt. My hair seemed so long. Hopefully this continues as hair tends to grow faster in the warmer months.

This is my dilemma. I work out 4 times a week and need to cleanse. But when I get home I barely have the energy to fix something to eat, especially if I'm sore from an upper body workout. But last fall when I had my growth spurt, one of the things I did was restyled less.

When I pre-pooed in the mirror over the weekend, I thought I might be going thru another growth spurt. My hair seemed so long. Hopefully this continues as hair tends to grow faster in the warmer months.

I have the same dilemma, as I want to workout more but know that it will make me feel the need to cleanse more often...so I'm going to try out dry shampoo and lots of brushing.

My hair appears to grow nicely, I just need to leave her alone.

I have the same dilemma, as I want to workout more but know that it will make me feel the need to cleanse more often...so I'm going to try out dry shampoo and lots of brushing.

My hair appears to grow nicely, I just need to leave her alone.
Yeah.

Now I'm thinking this latest growth spurt is actually due to working out. I used to go 3 days a week, but now i'm doing four.

Back