My girlfriend really thinks I’m gonna marry her but imma leave her as soon as I get my funds up

Could it be that she's white and he isn't comfortable bringing her around the family? A relative did the same thing. Dated this woman for years and when he would stop by he would leave her in the car. I'm guessing he told her that he was running inside real quick or something like that but he'd visit for 30 minutes while she waited in the car.
This makes me have more questions about her than him. Why would she put up with that?

This makes me have more questions about her than him. Why would she put up with that?
I don’t know her well enough to speculate on why she put up with it. She seems to have her stuff together more than him. They have a child together now so I think she’s even more likely to stay with him. Go figure.

He puts her down again and again through the series, she can do so much better :/

Men as the prize just does not work.
He devalued and dismissed her and her experiences as soon as she opened her mouth. He doesn’t like or think highly of her at all. But I bet he probably loves to take pictures and been seen with her.. The minute she talks, he goes in. She is delusional and he is beyond arrogant. He knows she settled and he treats her just like so. He knows she is attractive and seems to have a savior’s heart, but lacks confidence. Any little sense of self esteem she has, he makes it his business to attack it.

He puts her down again and again through the series, she can do so much better :/

Men as the prize just does not work.

Well apparently she 'won' since she actually got married. Especially now that they're making some money.

This is them. I believe they performed this at the BET Awards

One of my friends was trying to convince me that this was a wonderful love story since Fat persevered and got what she wanted. Um, absolutely not. It's one thing to place yourself in the line of sight of the man you want and it's something else to willingly commit with no reciprocation. He told her carte blanche "I didn't want to be in a relationship with you" and she still chose to waste time trying to proving herself to him.

I couldn't even make it through the entire video. Where is her self-esteem? She really agreed to put that video up?

He thinks he is the prize and he's not; not physically, not spiritually, not anything. He's rude and disrespectful towards her.

Honestly, it's always dudes that look like that, that get with attractive women like her, and then put down the woman's self-esteem so she feels honored to be with him and won't realize that she can do so much better. I mean he just went in on her entire life!

Well apparently she 'won' since she actually got married. Especially now that they're making some money.

This is them. I believe they performed this at the BET Awards

One of my friends was trying to convince me that this was a wonderful love story since Fat persevered and got what she wanted. Um, absolutely not. It's one thing to place yourself in the line of sight of the man you want and it's something else to willingly commit with no reciprocation. He told her carte blanche "I didn't want to be in a relationship with you" and she still chose to waste time trying to proving herself to him.

I don’t think a lot of women realize that marriage is not the end of the line. Nor is it proof of love and devotion, and all those other things we want from our men. A man who doesn’t value you, will still marry you, if you satisfy whatever needs he has at the time. This is why you never chase men. They are opportunists. I promise that the only thing she succeeded in doing was wasting years of her life, creating memories with a man who thinks she is beneath him.

I couldn't even make it through the entire video. Where is her self-esteem? She really agreed to put that video up?

He thinks he is the prize and he's not; not physically, not spiritually, not anything. He's rude and disrespectful towards her.

Honestly, it's always dudes that look like that, that get with attractive women like her, and then put down the woman's self-esteem so she feels honored to be with him and won't realize that she can do so much better. I mean he just went in on her entire life!
My ego would never allow for this. I'm curious about this couple, but I don't know how many videos I can watch.

Back