My Best Rollerset Results -- Yay!! (Pics)

Reecie

So Ladies! I decided to rollerset with a new product (ORS Moisturizing Olive Oil Leave in). I absolutely love the results!! My hair feels amazingly soft. Here is exactly what I did: (BTW, Pardon the massive picture size :ohwell:)

#1) Prepooed overnight with AOHSR
#2) Rinsed out the next morning
#3) Added 3 nickel size amounts of ORS Leave in
#4) Added a tiny bit of Setting lotion in water bottle & applied to ends only
#5) Added a little bit of serum
#6) Used the purple rollers and rewet hair along the way with water mixed with a tiny amount of the ORS and 2 drops of EVOO.
#7) Sat under my Pibbs
#8) Used a round brush and blew out roots

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00052-1.jpg

DSC00055-1.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty! When I do mine, my rollers are all over the place!

Thank-you. I know how you feel, believe me. A LOT of practice makes perfect, and I still have a long way to go before perfecting the roller set placement. You will get there in no time.

Your hair is BANGIN'
ors leave-in????!!!!! Heyyyyyy! It has to be good its ORS!
Where is it sold?

Last edited:
Your hair is BANGIN'
ors leave-in????!!!!! Heyyyyyy! It has to be good its ORS!
Where is it sold?

Thanks myxd. I bought it at Sally's: http://www.sallybeauty.com/Olive-Oil-Hair-Lotion/SBS-311079,default,pd.html

SBS-311079.jpg

* Restores moisture to dry, thirsty hair
* Conditions and protects hair from high heat
* Not greasy or sticky
* Long-lasting shine

PACKAGE DESCRIPTION: An Incredibly rich oil moisturizing hair lotion. With consistent use, hair will begin to show improved elasticity, hydration and shine. Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion protects hair from blowdryers and curling irons. Strengthens damaged hair.

INGREDIENTS: Water - Aqua, Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera, Sorbitol, Trimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Peanut Oil - Arachi Hypogaea , Castor Oil - Ricinus Communis, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil - Olea Europaea, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Carbomer , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Alcohol , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol, Hexylcinnamicaldehyde, Lillial, D'Limonene, Linalool, Lyral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, BHT , Blue No. 1 - CI 42090, Yellow No. 5 - CI 19140

Back