Those who rollerset their own hair :)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
lala said:
I've not had good results with Lottabody but then I've never tried it diluted.

[/ QUOTE ]
From what I've been told and I believe what it says on the bottle...you must dillute the setting lotion...or your hair will come out really hard.
The creme is totally different and you do not need to dillute it.
But definitley dillute the lotion in the bottle.

sweetcocoa said:
lala said:

[/ QUOTE ]
From what I've been told and I believe what it says on the bottle...you must dillute the setting lotion...or your hair will come out really hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there's two differnt formulas of Lottabody. There is the most common one which is the concentrated formula and its blue liquid, that needs to be diluted.

And then there's the ready to use formula, it says on the bottle, lottabody texturizing setting lotion, and its a pink liquid, that is already diluted for you.

Although both formulas have the exact same ingredients, but the only difference is that water is the last ingredient on the concentrated formula.

............and on the ready to use formula, water is the first ingredient.

The diluted formula is so much better and easy to use, you can spray so much on your hair and you hair wont dry crisp. Your set will comb out so smooth and soft.

I just did a roller set yesterday. I used 24 purple magnetic rollers. I used New Image Damage Free Conditioning Styler as my leave in. I used jojoba oil on my ends. I didn't use any end papers this time. I then wrapped my hair and went to bed. It turned out really nice and soft this morning....
smile.gif

mirrormirror said:
sweetcocoa said:
lala said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there's two differnt formulas of Lottabody. There is the most common one which is the concentrated formula and its blue liquid, that needs to be diluted.

And then there's the ready to use formula, it says on the bottle, lottabody texturizing setting lotion, and its a pink liquid, that is already diluted for you.

Although both formulas have the exact same ingredients, but the only difference is that water is the last ingredient on the concentrated formula.

............and on the ready to use formula, water is the first ingredient.

The diluted formula is so much better and easy to use, you can spray so much on your hair and you hair wont dry crisp. Your set will comb out so smooth and soft.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know there were 2 different formulas... thanks for the correction.
smile.gif

Back