MTG is not for humans!!!

Have you used or will you ever try MTG for hair growth?

• yes

Votes: 58 42.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • no

Votes: 66 48.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't :lachen: I can't:lachen:

OMG talk about the late freight :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Anyway, we've pretty much all moved on from MTG AGES ago :lachen: but in short, it smells like hell, works like a charm, and turns some peoples jewelry colors. I never had any problems only great growth but I've moved on to the newest bandwagon Mega-tek cause' it doesn't stink.

Thank you sooo much OP, this was hilarious :lachen:

Can I thank this post a hundred times??? Geez. But, SOHB, us newbies, this is kinda new to us, but I do overstand oldphytes being bored with the subject. :rolleyes:

I am so glad for your synopsis. I've been reading trying to find the dadgum bottom line and I think you provided it. Thank you. :grin:

LOL @ this thread.

Thanks OP because maybe there are other hair board newbies who don't know. We all were newbies once upon a time on this board or another.

Maybe im late but i wanted to inform all the ladies that have used MTG, thinking about using MTG or will be trying MTG again.. i recently found all these wonderful videos on youtube.com about MTG and its wonders with growing hair out major inches .. like an inch every week.. true stories of girls keeping weekly vlogs or bi weekly vlogs on their hair growth. i then stumbled over a life saving video.. MTG IS FOR HORSES.. NOT FOR HUMANS. This girl read the bottle and its instructions and everything.. i was shocked and sad at the sametime. I really wanted to give it a try but obviously these ladies using the product cant read and thats very scary not to mention harmful. I take warnings seriously, but at the same time apart of me wants to try it because of the young lady that had about 3 in growth in 4 weeks.. WOW!!!

My question is has anyone used the product?
Did you experience any side effects?
Have you heard of MTG?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXebKaLodAk (vlog first week of trial)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLpo_dU900 (vlog final video of trial) 4 weeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B13HVZlmXp0 (the whistle blower)

Don't know if this was posted, but MTG was originally developed for human use by a barber. If I remember correctly, he sold the formulation and it became a horse grooming product. But it was originally made for human use.

MTG WAS INITIALLY CREATED BY A BARBAR FOR HIS CLIENTS (HUMANS) FOR SKIN DISORDERS LIKE PSORIASIS, DERMATITIS AND SUCH, WHILE USING IT ON THESE SAID PEOPLE, HE REALIZED THAT IT ALSO MADE THEIR HAIR GROW AT ABNORMAL RATES, SOON PEOPLE WHO HAD ANIMALS WITH SIMILAR AILMENTS BEGAN TO TRY IT ON THEIR COATS AND ALSO REALIZED THAT IT DID THE SAME FOR THEM, WHEN THE MAN PAST ON THE NEW OWNERS OF THE COMPANY FELT AS THOUGH MORE FOLKS WERE BUYING IT FOR ANIMALS AND NOT AS MANY FOR HUMANS,MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE SMELL,AND THE BOARD FELT IT BEST TO START TARGETING THE SALES TO THE ANIMAL PUBLIC AS OPPOSED TO THE HUMAN PUBLIC. THERE IS A THREAD HERE ON THIS SITE, WITH A EMAIL PERTAINING TO THIS TOPIC, EXPLAINING THOSE FACTS, IF YOU READ THE BOTTLE IT DOES SAY FOR HORSES, BUT IT IS NOT A WARNING TO HUMANS.

You said it right there. The product was originally made for humans. I have not used it for months as it causes me to have puffy eyes if used overnight. Last time I used it was for a few hours as a pre-shampoo product. I think I'll use some tomorrow in the same way. Use it or don't use it..it's all your choice.

I can't :lachen: I can't:lachen:

OMG talk about the late freight :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Anyway, we've pretty much all moved on from MTG AGES ago :lachen: but in short, it smells like hell, works like a charm, and turns some peoples jewelry colors. I never had any problems only great growth but I've moved on to the newest bandwagon Mega-tek cause' it doesn't stink.

Thank you sooo much OP, this was hilarious :lachen:

That's IT in a nutshell. :yep:

Mission: GROW LONG, THICK HAIR!
Method: M-T-G

Cons: Smelly, marketed for horses

Pros: Grows hair at increased speed, no mention of anyone suffering any serious side effects, hair does not fall out or stop growing when product is no longer used

M-T-G: grow long hair, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:gorgeous:

LOL @ this thread.

Thanks OP because maybe there are other hair board newbies who don't know. We all were newbies once upon a time on this board or another.

ITA- And I know topics are going to be posted and reposted. However, I recommend that newbies do searches when something seems new and they'd like more info about it. I lurked and learned for months (maybe even close to a year) before my first post here b/c there were so many posts (new and old) to review! :yep: And that's just LHCF--not even mentioning the other hair boards (where MTG among other topics were beat to death (like a dead horse- pardon the pun!!) :grin:

This contorversy is STILL going on???

Well, I won't use it EVER! But.... wow I thought this ship had sailed.

See yall in December!

Boy, some of the viewers read this young lady the act and reamed her a new one. They peeped such things as her part being made in different areas each week :ohwell:.

You know what . . . since I've spent the $ I've got a mind to do a 4 week challenge of my own, an antagonistic challenge as in, I ain't for it or against it; definitely don't sell it (like someone mentioned she does) and let's do a let's see for ourselves. From viewing her end of the challenge I would know to make sure I part my hair in the same place each and every time though.

Hmm, something for me to think about. Yaw'll say what . . . want me to do an IMPARTIAL MTG Challenge??? Holla.

Hey i wanted to make a note.. i do remember the links to the vids i posted about the 4 wk challenge.. it is fishy about the girls parts in her head.. but .. but.. but notice where she cut her hair first, then notice she does part her hair to show there are no tracks, then at the end of her video notice the bangs are sitting on top of her cheeks..

i did some more research and i think my scary self is going to give it a shot.. YAY!!!:grin:

i did some more research and i think my scary self is going to give it a shot.. YAY!!!:grin:

Yeah,"Yay, RecipeBABY"; I dunno, with SO MANY seemingly success stories I ain't gonna lie, I'm more than curious. I say let's go for it. At least no one has reported something utterly horrible; it's for hair and lawd knows we all gots plenty of it.

Let's keep all posted here at LHCF with our results. Hopefully my pkg. will be here this week: stank and all, ha ha ha ha

This contorversy is STILL going on???

Well, I won't use it EVER! But.... wow I thought this ship had sailed.

See yall in December!

Sam,

This ship may never leave port; peep this . . . we are newbies (least I am) so it's all new to me, suga pie honey bunch. :lachen:

See ya in the Dec.

LL

Sam,

This ship may never leave port; peep this . . . we are newbies (least I am) so it's all new to me, suga pie honey bunch. :lachen:

See ya in the Dec.

LL

Some ships never sail, many of US will sail before certain ships will EVER sail around here :lachen:

I'm looking for my sails now:grin:

Last week I bought a big bottle from Sally's for $5.99 and I WILL be using it. Yall better believe that if something wasn't meant for use on our heads that it would not be sold in beauty supply or grocery stores in the hair section. IMO Monistat is more of a risk than anything else, but it clearly has worked for some of the ladies here.

Last week I bought a big bottle from Sally's for $5.99 and I WILL be using it. Yall better believe that if something wasn't meant for use on our heads that it would not be sold in beauty supply or grocery stores in the hair section. IMO Monistat is more of a risk than anything else, but it clearly has worked for some of the ladies here.
I will say in MT's defense that there are many products that have more than one function. You use shea butter for lotion and hair products. You use aloe for cuts and burns and for hair gel. Monistat is not a natural porduct, but it can be used not only for cooch cream, but for skin fungus too. If someone wants to use it on the scalp, thats fine.

Id be willing to bet if somebody took MT out of its MT package, put it in a nice little frilly pink package and called it by another name instead of cooch cream, people would buy it, use it, and love it.

My 2cents.

Last edited:
You can walk into your local grocery store, or drug store or vitamin store

take something off their shelves , an herbal remedy, or something that just doesnt work and you needed it to, or has side effects

and you could possibly greatly suffer or not survive it

Dimetapp and other meds were given to CHILDREN many years before they recalled the formula for strokes, hell I gave it to my baby, thankful NOTHING happened to her, but mad as hell when they recalled it. Even perscription Drugs get recalled all the time, all these lawyer commercials about sewing if a loved one took this or that and died

I was taking Magnesium OXIDE and NEEDED magnesium badly, and thats the kind that is COMMON on the SHELVES EVERYWHERE, that crap was only absorbing at about 2-10 percent as opposed to other forms like Magnesium Glycinate, or Citrate etc. I needed the one that absorbs! why is that crap on the shelves at all, its doing close to nothing!

Because its on the shelves , or being sold , means nothing, many ladies have suffered hair loss for one thing or another being sold, thinking they were doing something safe or good for their hair, just a protein treatment or a reconstructor , blam mass dryness, tangling and hair damage

its up to us to educate ourselves, not trust what works for another or whats on the shelves :nono:

That Miconazole also dialites blood vessels, Garlic is taken like Candy around here and its a BLOOD THINNER:perplexed

I will say in MT's defense that there are many products that have more than one function. You use shea butter for lotion and hair products. You use aloe for cuts and burns and for hair gel. Monistat is not a natural porduct, but it can be used not only for cooch cream, but for skin fungus too. If someone wants to use it on the scalp, thats fine.

Id be willing to bet if somebody took MT out of it MT package, put it in a nice little frilly pink package and called it by another name instead of cooch cream, people would buy it, use it, and love it.

My 2cents.
All excellent points. MTG probably isn't even used on horses manes but it's marketed that way to convince women that "yes, you can have long flowing hair like a horse too!". I'll be using it on my next wash. :yep:

LOL HIlarious!

I've used MTG and had great growth with it. The formula for MTG was initially for humans though....the guy that created it was a barber.

All excellent points. MTG probably isn't even used on horses manes but it's marketed that way to convince women that "yes, you can have long flowing hair like a horse too!". I'll be using it on my next wash. :yep:

nah girl it is actually in fact used on horses, that wasnt ever a marketing ploy same goes for MT

its a fact

This may come off a little rash. . . but if you can eat mcdonalds, you can put something for horses on your hair/scalp. . . skin is skin is skin.

LOL HIlarious!

I've used MTG and had great growth with it. The formula for MTG was initially for humans though....the guy that created it was a barber.

This is the truth to the whole thing with MTG:yep:

AND there is another story for MT too, OCT was the one formulated for humans

and MTG has another product made for humans too

basically all the same products, just the human formulations have additional ingredients

I think WITH MTG (forgot the name of the human one now) Sulu something? I Dunno, but they say they just added fragrance :lol:

and with MT, I guess its added oils and stuff

my personal opinion , who cares if its working, Ive just always been leary of the possible down sides that could happen

But if someone is using is successfully it matters not, really

it kills me when people say, they are itching like crazy, have burns, bumps, major shedding headaches, (or whatever) etc etc

and keep using it

or throw all caution to the side on things

but as with all things , its your hair do what you wanna do, really fahget anyone that judges you for it. Thats just a fact. When it works for you it works!

Ive had ladies act like I was cooo coo nuts for taking thr amount of vitamins I DO, their mind can only grasp you only need a multiple or your trippin! or going to an extreme, they come to me ask for advice on it, I tell them and they are like NO THANKS I dont need all that , lookin at me sideways I bet:lachen:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back