MTG is not for humans!!!

Have you used or will you ever try MTG for hair growth?

• yes

Votes: 58 42.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • no

Votes: 66 48.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao.. i guess i have been in the dark.. i added the links to the videos on the progress one girl had.. i was very surprised

RB, you have been a member for a while, but I see you don't post much. So you probably don't realize the block gets hot when it comes to growth aids around here.

We are just having fun.

Anyway, I don't care about that what for humans or animals product mess anyway. I am more worried about the animals I eat and what they are feeding them jokas - hormones, and other mess. :nono:

And, shoot, some prize animals use better hair care products than we do anyway!

i mean im cool in the length department 2 inches from apl.. but i get so curious about products.. you feel me.. lol.. man i feel so slow..:blush:
Its ok.

That was a good laugh I must admit.

Just do a search and I PROMISE you will come away with millions of posts on this. Literally. On any board.

Good Luck!

i mean im cool in the length department 2 inches from apl.. but i get so curious about products.. you feel me.. lol.. man i feel so slow..:blush:
Did the whistle blower video mention anything about the scent? I think that's more of a deterrent than anything else.

Hi ladies! I'm pretty new to the board and only recently learned about MTG. whats so funny?(just wondering)

I don't know... maybe its just that we've been through this debate before to the point of hurt feelings and closed threads. When MTG use was at its PEAK on the board . . . girl . . . :look: People DEFEND their "speedy growers" to the death-- its just best to fall back and let people do what they do.:look: Or else, get ready

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

LEAVE MTG ALONE!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Good one!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't know... maybe its just that we've been through this debate before to the point of hurt feelings and closed threads. When MTG use was at its PEAK on the board . . . girl . . . :look: People DEFEND their "speedy growers" to the death-- its just best to fall back and let people do what they do.:look: Or else, get ready

:nono:

It really has gotten that hot in here too.

On the real im okay.. i was just joking.. im not feeling that awkward.. but im glad people know.. cuz i was shocked... for those of you that have used it.. how was your experience?

or bacon and feet.

Yep, :yep: smells like bacon grease, feet, and campfire...

If you are worrying about it being for horses, try the SULU that Honeydew posted a pic of, or try Boundless Tresses, another sulfur product.

Have you done a search yet? There's a ton of info on MTG.

Yep, :yep: smells like bacon grease, feet, and campfire...

If you are worrying about it being for horses, try the SULU that Honeydew posted a pic of, or try Boundless Tresses, another sulfur product.

Have you done a search yet? There's a ton of info on MTG.

Girl that Sulu mess is the same thing. It stinks,as well. I think the ingredients are pretty much the same too. They put a little perfume in it though. :lol:

:drunk:

im working on it now.. thanks.. but no one has told me about their experiences!!
im so curious.. type to me

Girl, once you do the search, you'll come up with TONS of experiences. TRUST.

It made my roots extremely thick and had my hair blingin, but it stunk to high hell and was greasier than a mug!!! Great for bunning, if you can stand the smell. UGH!

If you do search you will get lots of threads on mtg and folks experiences. From what I remember lots of folks got good growth, but some people did have allergic reactions, rashes on their necks, jewelry ruined, etc. You really need to do a search.

Girl, once you do the search, you'll come up with TONS of experiences. TRUST.

It made my roots extremely thick and had my hair blingin, but it stunk to high hell and was greasier than a mug!!! Great for bunning, if you can stand the smell. UGH!

Thanks^ i appreciate the feedback

OK i think im happy with what this thread had to offer.. i really enjoyed the feedback.. thanks a lot.. you guys will be seeing me around more often:spinning:

:look:

Something don't seem right about this here. :perplexed

I thought this was a thread from like - 2003 or something..... :)

I guess Im late but this is funny as hell. Girl wait till you hit MN ( cooch cream) and Mega Tek.. we loves our growth aids on here.

MTG really smells like smoked meat. Made my forehead tight. Gave my bottle to my cousin who said she could take it. Well I guess she couldn't cause she called me screaming about me giving her hot **** to put on her head.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

cannot tell you about the growth I used it twice. Could not take it. Try BT.

Last edited:
I like mtg. But the smell? :nono: Not so much. It's a purely weekend/stay in the house kind of treatment. It made my newgrowth softer, when I was stretching for 16 wks at a time and it made it thick. I do believe it accelerated the growth a bit. It was enough to be a keeper but you get tired of the smell and the oiliness of it. And, it turns silver jewelry black. (comes off with jewelry cleaner) There are a TON of mtg threads and progress pics here. Also, there are alternatives that do not stink. Google Boundless Tresses. Same ingredients without the bacon-y smell.

Girl, you must have been on a serious LHCF hiatus not to have seen all the threads on it since 06!

I tried MTG years ago when it was the rage and first advertised as safe for humans. It was said to make the hair really soft and all the good stuff, I didn't hear anything about it growing the hair fast. It did nothing for me and I was disappointed. I didn't do much research or know much about my hair at that time.

MTG has protein in it and horse hair is made up of protein as well as human hair. But horse hair is thicker. Humans can use the product too.

I'm sticking with Mega-Tek (the other horse product)!!!!

I have used it in the past. Just so that you know MTG was originally formulated for humans. It has cade oil (juniper cade/spanish cedar that have been distilled) in it which is where the smoke smell comes from and is commonly used for skin treatments. It also has sulfer in it which is also used for skin treatments and hair growth (ex: Sulfer 8).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back