MTG is my new Baby Daddy! All new MTG users holla!

belleza

MTG is my new Baby Daddy!

I just started using MTG yesterday, and I plan on using it from now on. I will be documenting my progress with it. I anyone is new to MTG, let me know what you think.

So far, my hair is very silky. I'm using Lemongrass and Eucalyptus EO's for the smell. My goal is bra-strap. :creatures

Last edited:
I've been using it since July (when I got it at the LHCF meeting) and in the past few months I've had a lot of growth. I like it so far!!

I just started using it too! YAYY for MTG :) I used it for about 2wks a couple of months ago and I think it did make my hair a bit fuller and longer, but I didn't stick with it long enough to really find out.

Been using it about 3 weeks now. I don't know if it had made my hair grow more but I will check it out in about 2 months.

I've been using mine for about 1 week now, I am seeing some changes but I don't want to jump to a conclusion just yet...I will be documenting my progress as well.

sprungonhairboards said:
LOL at the title :lol: :lachen:

Girl yo baby daddy STANK!

It will grow some hurr though.

:lachen:

I'm like ya'll I started using it, but didn't stay with it. I'll keep you posted, and update my album accordingly. I can't wait to hear from you in the next few months!

Alli77 said:
I've been using mine for about 1 week now, I am seeing some changes but I don't want to jump to a conclusion just yet...I will be documenting my progress as well.

You are not alone. I've just been using it for a week, and there is definetely a difference in my new growth.

I just applied it to a small section in the back of my head and thank god there was no burning. I made a mixture of 2 tsp of MTG, 2 tsp *** aloe vera gel, 3 tsp Dr. Miracle’s Braid Relief Scalp Gel, 1 tsp Castor Oil, 1 tsp Avocado Oil, 7 drops of Peppermint, & 16 drops of Lavender oil. Also, my Dr. Miracles Gel already had about 3 sprays of Surge and 2 tsp of Olive Oil mixed in. I hope it works.

I was wondering how often did everyone apply it when they first started out w/MTG.

Glad to hear y'all are having as much success w/ it as I am :up: Now who wants some of my hair, that dang stuff is making it too much thicker already and I'm breaking all of my Ouchless bands :lol:

i just bought my mtg yesterday, i'll try it 2day.I dont have any oils or anything to mask the smell what does it really smell that bad?And does it really make your hair thicker because my hair is too thick already.
Thanx!

I started using my MTG this past Tuesday!!!!! I'm loving it already-I mixed mine with my shea butter/EVOO/coconut oil/monoi oil mix, so it masked the smell a lil...and I can't wait until a month goes by! I have boxbraids, and my newgrowth will be outta control!

I received my mtg on monday. I've been using it every day for the pass 3 days. Call me crazy but before I started my hair was soooooo dry and rough. :( I hadn't conditioned or REALLY moisturized for the longest and even though it's only been 3 days , it acts as a moisturizer for my hair. :love: I CAN COMB MY HAIR AGAIN!! My hair looks shiny and keep in mind it's been almost 2 weeks since I last washed my hair. :look: (I know that's not good but been busy with school this pass week.) This product seems promising and not only from what I hear on the boards. I will start my progress pics starting friday cause this is something I definitely want to track. :yep:

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW. ALL I KNOW IS MY HAIR IS SUPER DRY 4A/B. IT FEELS GOOD 4 ABOUT 2 DAYS AFTER CON/WASH/SET..THEN IT STARTS FEELING DRY. SINCE I BEEN APPLYING MTG 2 DAYS A WEEK, MY HAIR LOOKS AND FEEL'S LIKE "I GOT INDIAN IN MY FAMILY".

IT'S A KEEPER FOR THAT REASON EVEN IF MY HAIR DOESNT GROW FASTER FROM IT. SOFT AND SILKY AND SUPER SHINY. LADIES, RUN TO YOUR LOCAL FEED STORE FAST:grin:

I've had it for awhile but recently started using it on my temples, widows peak and the top front of my head (it's all thinning!!!). I painted some on the other night and wrapped it. it looked awsome! Shiny and healthy looking. But it smelled funky!

I have lavender & vanilla oils in with it, as well as some jojoba, but I kept catching whiffs of myself all day....I was self conscious on the train and stayed away from my coworkers.

So I'll have long healthy hair, but no social life....:grin:

mommatide said:
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW. ALL I KNOW IS MY HAIR IS SUPER DRY 4A/B. IT FEELS GOOD 4 ABOUT 2 DAYS AFTER CON/WASH/SET..THEN IT STARTS FEELING DRY. SINCE I BEEN APPLYING MTG 2 DAYS A WEEK, MY HAIR LOOKS AND FEEL'S LIKE "I GOT INDIAN IN MY FAMILY".

IT'S A KEEPER FOR THAT REASON EVEN IF MY HAIR DOESNT GROW FASTER FROM IT. SOFT AND SILKY AND SUPER SHINY. LADIES, RUN TO YOUR LOCAL FEED STORE FAST:grin:

:yep: :yep: :yep:

If this products continues on this path I'll be forever in debt :notworthy to this board for introducing it to me. :lol:

aileendq said:
I've had it for awhile but recently started using it on my temples, widows peak and the top front of my head (it's all thinning!!!). I painted some on the other night and wrapped it. it looked awsome! Shiny and healthy looking. But it smelled funky!

I have lavender & vanilla oils in with it, as well as some jojoba, but I kept catching whiffs of myself all day....I was self conscious on the train and stayed away from my coworkers.

So I'll have long healthy hair, but no social life....:grin:

:lol: :lol:

Look forward to seeing your updates Belleza
I have only started using it on 18 Sept so too early for me to say but it has made my hair very shiny. Hopefully will have more to report about more growth / thickness back next month.

Last edited:
"MY HAIR LOOKS AND FEEL'S LIKE "I GOT INDIAN IN MY FAMILY". :grin: Offthechain, girl you are too funny.

I noticed the same thing too, my newgrowth feels really soft and looks shiny

I have not been consistant in using it. Last week I started back again. I think I am going to try it once a week. I cant have it on my scalp 7 days a week = because I feel like my pores are clogged. I dont like to reapply it becaues it is so oily.

So I Wear it in a bun w/ MTG for 5 days then wash deep condition, wear my hair dowb and MTG free for two days (usually the weekend)

i have been using it for a month now and my new growth is coming in much different the roots are coming in tighter and more coiled if i wait any longer my hair is going to start to dread and i mean it. i cant wait to get my relaxler this weekend i dont think i can do the usual 8 weeks its going to have to be at least 6 weeks.

Back