MTG - Can't comb my hair now!!!

i used lavender, and ylang ylang to mask the smell. then i added a little stasoffro. i actually stopped using this stuff cos i wasnt too sure if it was reverting my roots or actually growing cos i couldnt stretch for 12 weeks. ill look for it and try it again........

OMG I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........

WHO SAID THAT???? :sekret: God bless you all.

azul11 said:
OMG I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........

WHO SAID THAT???? :sekret: God bless you all.

you mean to tell me, you STILLLL have not gotten this yet??!!! Come on now, girl! I don't even fight my new growth anymore. I'm a freaken bushwacker with all this new growth. My hair isn't even breaking at 11 weeks with this MTG. I may just get a blowout to get all these packed roots a break. It's crazy. CRAZY. *gallops off**

Leshia said:
I don't even fight my new growth anymore. I'm a freaken bushwacker with all this new growth. My hair isn't even breaking at 11 weeks with this MTG. I may just get a blowout to get all these packed roots a break. It's crazy. CRAZY. *gallops off**

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Too funny! I'm using fructis long & strong, and neutrogena triple moisture leave ins. I also put in a little mnt and I'm having very little shedding/breakage and gurl muh new growf is soft! (can we say happy camper?)

Hi,

I am new to the board but I have been reading all the info on the MTG challenge. I am convinced I want to try it. Where can I get it? and is it an oil that needs to be diluted? What's the deal?

Ok, this was the convincing thread. I just have to get my hands on this stuff. Yall are experiencing some crazy growth..and I want in. I am ordering TODAY!

Leshia said:
you mean to tell me, you STILLLL have not gotten this yet??!!! Come on now, girl! I don't even fight my new growth anymore. I'm a freaken bushwacker with all this new growth. My hair isn't even breaking at 11 weeks with this MTG. I may just get a blowout to get all these packed roots a break. It's crazy. CRAZY. *gallops off**

I finally ordered it. Well I havent received it yet and its been more than a week since I ordered. I ordered from Shapley's website because I thought they were more reliable and it would arrive faster. I ordered on Friday they didnt ship it out till Tuesday. And it went through UPS!! I was pissed because I had planned to be in to get it but since they shipped it out tooo late I wouldnt be in. UPS didnt come till Friday when I wasnt in and was planning on trying again on Monday, again when I am not going to be in. I was like MAN why did it have to go to UPS. The pick up location is no where near me. So I had to call like a thousand times and try to get them to come on Tuesday early so I can at least make it half day. Never me again and Shapleys. I cant deal with UPS. At least with my post office if I have a package I can go to the post office near my house and pick it up. I just want my MTG!!!!!! :wallbash: God bless you all.

azul11 said:
I finally ordered it. Well I havent received it yet and its been more than a week since I ordered. I ordered from Shapley's website because I thought they were more reliable and it would arrive faster. I ordered on Friday they didnt ship it out till Tuesday. And it went through UPS!! I was pissed because I had planned to be in to get it but since they shipped it out tooo late I wouldnt be in. UPS didnt come till Friday when I wasnt in and was planning on trying again on Monday, again when I am not going to be in. I was like MAN why did it have to go to UPS. The pick up location is no where near me. So I had to call like a thousand times and try to get them to come on Tuesday early so I can at least make it half day. Never me again and Shapleys. I cant deal with UPS. At least with my post office if I have a package I can go to the post office near my house and pick it up. I just want my MTG!!!!!! :wallbash: God bless you all.

Girl I know exactly what you are going through with UPS. They drive me nuts everytime I am suppose to get a package.
:mad: :fishslap:Anyway I am sorry that you have to be experiencing such a long time to receive your MTG. When I ordered from Shapleys I requested that my package to be sent via USPS and my request was granted because I know how hectic it can be just receive a package when UPS is being used a carrier. Shapleys told me that they use USPS as one of their shipping options so it wasn;t a problem when I requested for them to use USPS. So if you plan to reorder the MTG you can ask them to ship via USPS. However, with UPS I think it all depends on the driver because I ordered my Kenra condtioner from Beauty depot and they used UPS as my shipping options after it stated on their website that they use Fedex for shipping. But anyway to my surprise I received my package with no problems because it was a different UPS driver this time that delivered my package. Thank God because UPS would definately hear my mouth for the gazillion time:arguing::swearing::hammer::spank:.:wasntme:

Last edited:
I had no problem with them but I do know they ship via USPS instead of UPS but they still list UPS on the website. I ordered on Friday and received mine on Monday.

I have used MTG for an exact month and the increase in new growth is obvious. I am also cutting my stretch time. I have to relax at 10 weeks, which is still good but I was hoping for 12. I am not complaining. I am VERY happy. I am also saying goodbye to surge forever. It did not impress me much. Oh and combing is a thing of the past. I have to comb with my shower comb just to get this stuff pinned up. My hair has never been this obviously nappy and I've gone 16 weeks without a touch up before. I will continue to use this product. I'm excited. :lol:

Last edited:
CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:

Girl I know exactly what you are going through with UPS. They drive me nuts everytime I am suppose to get a package.
:mad: :fishslap:Anyway I am sorry that you have to be experiencing such a long time to receive your MTG. When I ordered from Shapleys I requested that my package to be sent via USPS and my request was granted because I know how hectic it can be just receive a package when UPS is being used a carrier. Shapleys told me that they use USPS as one of their shipping options so it wasn;t a problem when I requested for them to use USPS. So if you plan to reorder the MTG you can ask them to ship via USPS. However, with UPS I think it all depends on the driver because I ordered my Kenra condtioner from Beauty depot and they used UPS as my shipping options after it stated on their website that they use Fedex for shipping. But anyway to my surprise I received my package with no problems because it was a different UPS driver this time that delivered my package. Thank God because UPS would definately hear my mouth for the gazillion time:arguing::swearing::hammer::spank:.:wasntme:

Damn I wish I had known that. I had to call UPS and tell look I am not going to be in for the guy when he comes to redeliver on Monday. I said can it be left in the post office. I didnt know this was a big no no. So I said okay I will have to sacrifice a day and said Tuesday could he please come before 1pm because I can a least make it half day. They were like we cant promise you but we will let the driver know. Well all I know is I have to miss a whole day UPS WILL HEAR MY MOUTH!!! And even after I told them I wouldnt be in on MOnday I saw another slip saying they made a second attempt. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. I must have said like 20 times I wouldnt be in on Monday dont send the guy because I am not going to be in. The girl was like ohhh we'll let them know. So why did I get a slip then??? This fool better come before 1pm. I just want my damn product. This is exactly why I HATE ORDERING STUFF ONLINE!!@!!!! :swearing: Just makes me so mad. This stuff better work for real. God bless you all.

:yay: It has ARRIVED!!! YAHHHHHH :dance7: :weird: I am so happy. I opened it up and the bottle was HUGE!!!! I dont know but I expected a little tiny bottle. And it didnt smell as bad as people were saying it does. Well I wont be able to try it out for some time. I am getting a touchup tomorrow and I think I read it where people stopped using a week before and a week after a touchup. So next week will be my first week and I will defintely monitor the progress. I am so excited. And he came before 1pm! All right now... :up: God bless you all.

My hair is looking a hot mess, I need a touch up badly!!! I've so much new growth!! Not complaining but goodness, I'm having a hard time coming in the morning, or even trying to wrap at night. My mom and sister are like "uuuuh can you pour us some of that stuff", soon I'll have to tell them "uuuuh naah go buy yours!!!"

Here are my pics of my twists 3 weeks after getting them: They look ragedy from the new growth but I am TRYING to hold on, really I am. I love the look I have with the twists, its a really natural look but Im kinda wanting to go back to wearing straight hair be it weave or relaxer/press.

z7423084.jpg

z7423136.jpg

Where do you purchase Essential Oils to use to help mask the smell? I will order MTG and start using in about 2 weeks, I am doing a retouch this week.

Ladies you all are an inspiration. I was skeptical at first but am considering writing a hot check for it (just playing, hahah). I am treating this the same as Surge 14 Plus I was a skeptic with that product and it did show me some great results. Now I would like to take the next step with MTG will find a store and purchase this product tomorrow. Thanks ladies once again.

mizbizzyb said:
Where do you purchase Essential Oils to use to help mask the smell? I will order MTG and start using in about 2 weeks, I am doing a retouch this week.

I bought Essential oils from Wholefood's Grocery Store. They should also have them at a health food store. ;)

Needmyhairtogrow said:
does any of you ladies that use this product also use surge 14 plus at the same time or right after? Curious to know.

i mix equal amounts into a bottle and add keracare essential oils to help with the smell, being geting fabulus results using the two :grin:

I've been using MTG for 3 weeks and I don't see any significant new growth :(

I've applied it 3x a week on my scalp. Is that how it should be applied?

Back