MTG - Can't comb my hair now!!!

I am so glad to hear that others have cut their stretch time. I was stressing!! I strtched for 12weeks and I could not get the comb through my hair. I swear I had some dreads in my head. No more 12 week stretching for me.

well i am new, but after reading this entire thread i quickly jumped on the bandwagon. Omg i am so easily convinced. my husband is going to kill me. i already spend a ton of money on mu now haircare. i purchased the trial size online. i hope it works. do you guys just spray it on your scalp when your hair is dry?

I don't really use it any more, but when I did I applied it with my fingers because it will run and it really oily. I know there are a couple of people here that do it that way, as well.

Some ladies put it in an applicator container and mix it will other oils and put it on like that.

ok. thanks for the info.!

HoneyDew said:
I don't really use it any more, but when I did I applied it with my fingers because it will run and it really oily. I know there are a couple of people here that do it that way, as well.

Some ladies put it in an applicator container and mix it will other oils and put it on like that.

Welcom Devin, I use a spray bottle. to the scalp and massage. The bottle will clog up after about a month use. Happy Growing!!!!!!!! :lachen:

I remember when i use to use mtg before i came here to school and that stuff really worked. After reading this thread, i will be going home to wash my hair today and putting the mtg on my scalp while i'm airdrying. I've heard cayenne pepper aids in hair growth and i've added it to my mtg. I plan on jumping back on the mtg bandwagon but this time with the pepper added and by dec. i expect to have a significant amount of hair growth. If i'm not mistaking, someone here might have added cayenne pepper to their mtg. Has anyone have any results with cayenne pepper in their mtg?

LondonDiva said:
Well what she says and what my hair did are 2 different things. I have picture proof of MTG working for me, and that's all I need to know.
I'm agreeing with you on this as well,,,,when I used MN I got extra growth...I don't care what no body says..the way I feel the proof is in the puddin

Back