***** MISSNORWAY 1 YEAR POST BC *****

Wow....you have really come a long way since January!!! Do you straighten your hair sometimes or wear the bun most of the time? Sorry if this question has already been asked. Your texture just looks so different from the first pic to the second..probably the weight of it pulling it down a little. I hope my hair does a little hanging as it gets longer, but I think I have hair that grows out, not down. :yep: Regardless, all the pictures are so beautiful. I can't tell you had a setback at all. Continued HHG to you!

cj

Wow....you have really come a long way since January!!! Do you straighten your hair sometimes or wear the bun most of the time? Sorry if this question has already been asked. Your texture just looks so different from the first pic to the second..probably the weight of it pulling it down a little. I hope my hair does a little hanging as it gets longer, but I think I have hair that grows out, not down. :yep: Regardless, all the pictures are so beautiful. I can't tell you had a setback at all. Continued HHG to you!

cj

Thank you.
In the recent picture my hair looks like it has been straightened because I had been wearing it in a bun for almost a week and after stretching the hair in a bun and using oil it looks blow dried. It definitely hangs more the longer it gets.
But no, I have not straightened or used heat on my hair since my Dominican Blowout.
And I will not use any heat till June 2010.

that's some fantastic progress, MissNorway. You're a beautiful young lady. Great hair. I'm on a personal baggy/bun, no heat thing until July 2010, so, I'm right there with you.

I wish you continued success HHG!

Back