Charzboss is 14th months post BC *Mega Pics*

Girl, you have some of the fast growing hair I've seen in a while.
I am 15 months post and my bang only reaches the tip of my nose.
You're making me want to BC right now so I can cowash and DC all the time. LOL

Beautiful hair and cute couple.

Hi Charz i've watched you on youtube since a while back too. I loved your reviews(although i can't get those prod. locally..lol) Thank you. Congrats on your growth/reten.
and graduation!!!

Charz thats some astounding growth!:clapping: great job!! That co-washing and DCing is definitely making all the difference for you!

LOVE that first pic! You and your boo are just adorable as can be:love2:

and I can't wait till I can get like you and finally get this degree already!:fistshake::rolleyes:

Wow, Charzboss, your hair is looking so lush and healthy! :up: All that DCing works wonders (note to self :rolleyes: need to DC more :spank:) anyway, have y'all taken off for Italy yet? Remember, if he acts up you send him to my house! I'll get him back in line for you :whipped: :wink2:

Yall are heading off to Italy? I'm about to study abroad there! I wanna know the update on that too! Have you been already? Maybe we can do lunch there one day if we're there the same time.....:yep:

Very nice progress! how long did u transition for?

I didn't transition, just chopped it all off!

Wow, Charzboss, your hair is looking so lush and healthy! :up: All that DCing works wonders (note to self :rolleyes: need to DC more :spank:) anyway, have y'all taken off for Italy yet? Remember, if he acts up you send him to my house! I'll get him back in line for you :whipped: :wink2:

Yall are heading off to Italy? I'm about to study abroad there! I wanna know the update on that too! Have you been already? Maybe we can do lunch there one day if we're there the same time.....:yep:

Thanks everybody :blush:

David (my fiance) is going to Spain in October this year to gain citizenship for himself and me through marriage. Afterwords, we are immigrating!

BMP: Aren't you in the NYC area? I'm gonna be up there this summer (I live in DC) so maybe we can do lunch there?

LP: David is here dying at your smiley. I'll send him your way, no prob. :lachen:

Last edited:
Hi Charz i've watched you on youtube since a while back too. I loved your reviews(although i can't get those prod. locally..lol) Thank you. Congrats on your growth/reten.
and graduation!!!

Your texture made astounding progress from the first couple pictures. I follow you on YT so each time I see your BF all I can think of is Edward Cullen.

Love your hair.

Thanks for watching my YT :blush::grin:

Love the first picture

Charzboss, is that him pulling your hair in the last picture? You got him trained very well! He must know alot about black hair care now

Back