Charzboss is 14th months post BC *Mega Pics*

Love the first picture

Charzboss, is that him pulling your hair in the last picture? You got him trained very well! He must know alot about black hair care now

Yup thats him...

Girl, he know everything about black hair care. He was schooling the Oyin Folks on protective styling and heat damage. :lachen: Shocked the crap outta them.

He says he doesn't want no chemicals in my hair. And he tells me when we are out if he spots a weave. He's getting good now. Before he didn't think any black woman's hair was fake, and he was raised in PG county MD. The richest county with a black majority 73%! :rolleyes:

He wants me to henna his hair tonight :rolleyes:

You guys look lovely together! :) Beautiful progress!!! It is great to have a supportive SO during your HHJ.

Thanks, Lol, everyone says that.

Right Robot?

I called it! :grin: Especially in your giveaway where you both were outside. He looked super pale then.

Anyway, you already know how I feel about your hair. I couldn't imagine mine being anywhere near that by 14 months!

I didn't transition, just chopped it all off!

Thanks everybody :blush:

David (my fiance) is going to Spain in October this year to gain citizenship for himself and me through marriage. Afterwords, we are immigrating!
OMG wow!:blush: Thats such a big move! Imma haveta pm you to ask all about it:grin:

BMP: Aren't you in the NYC area? I'm gonna be up there this summer (I live in DC) so maybe we can do lunch there?
That sounds awesome....but I plan to be in Italy this summer:ohwell: we'll link up eventually:yep:

I called it! :grin: Especially in your giveaway where you both were outside. He looked super pale then.

Anyway, you already know how I feel about your hair. I couldn't imagine mine being anywhere near that by 14 months!

Yeah he got a serious tan in Mexico

Girl you already have allot of progress. Working out helps circulation to the scalp.

OMG wow!:blush: Thats such a big move! Imma haveta pm you to ask all about it:grin:

That sounds awesome....but I plan to be in Italy this summer:ohwell: we'll link up eventually:yep:[/FONT][/SIZE]

Have fun in Italy, I loved it when I went! Go to Germany and the Netherlands if you have a chance. And go to Poland and visit Auschwitz, its a scary place!

Back