Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Still taking mine. I missed 3 days because I was sick an didn't want to risk throwing any up. Anyway I'm better now. Some sort of sinus issue. I started taking it again yesterday. Missed the energy.

I thought that excessive amounts of B12 is secreted in the urine and that elevated B12 levels in the blood is a result of a liver disease or leukemia. I could be wrong.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/518623-is-a-high-level-of-vitamin-b12-bad/

I saw that article also, my Dr. said they did a complete blood work panel which included a liver panel and red / white blood cell panel (CBC) and everything was normal except the elevated B12 levels. They determined that my elevated B12 was due to supplementation. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
I'm mad you said, "hating life." :lachen: It's so true though.

Oh and I hope you get your new bottle soon because when I didn't take it for a week, it was back to square one; less energy w/out it and bubble guts for a couple days when I restarted taking it.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Yeah, I haven't gotten it yet and no MR for 2 days now.... and the tracking says it wont arrive till thursday. It arrived so quickly the first time, I thought it was the holidays, but one of my friends in NY just ordered some and got it in one day, so guess it's just Colorado. I still had energy this morning, but we will see how tomorrow goes.

Last edited:
Started MR up again for Jan. Took a break at the end of Nov when I finished my first bottle (didn't measure my hair for progress but it did feel fuller). I stopped because I started to notice some breakouts which is probably due to the biotin, so I have to up my water game to military status if I'm doing the MR thing. I joined the water challenge for 64 oz per day so that I can continue reaping the benefits of both MR and water untake.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think I'm going to start taking it at night. I have been forgetting to take it in the mornings. I never got the energy boost so I think I should be fine as far as sleeping is concerned. When I used to take my multi at night I used to wake up feeling less grouchy.

Everytime I take sweet things they taste sickly. I feel like I want to throw up. Its too sweet. No more sweet food for me. Better still goodbye junk food. Still taking my MR daily its nearly 3 wks now.

Still taking my daily dose. I decided to add some extra silica to to my routine so I ordered some bamboo tea. Ordered on Monday and 2 days later it was on my door step. I'm really enjoying the tea. I'm looking forward to reaping all of the health and hair benefits.

Update: since I began the challenge I notice that my edges are filling in

Michelebelle I plan to get the tea too. Let us know how you get in with that.

It is 3 wks on Saturday. I feel really good, my roots feel thicker and my nails are good. I am not looking at length yet as it is too early. I have a quarter of the bottle left.

Sweet Silvia I get mine from Swansons. I think they are the only ones that deliver to UK. They may deliver to Europe email them.

My DH has been tapping into the Mineral Rich :) I went to get some out of the fridge and it was all gone.

I put in my order for a new bottle so I'll have to wait a few days before starting up again.

I started taking it mixed in water or juice. I'll take half a dose in the morning and the other half in the evening.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Michelebelle I plan to get the tea too. Let us know how you get in with that.

It is 3 wks on Saturday. I feel really good, my roots feel thicker and my nails are good. I am not looking at length yet as it is too early. I have a quarter of the bottle left.

Sweet Silvia I get mine from Swansons. I think they are the only ones that deliver to UK. They may deliver to Europe email them.

Hair.lush.chronicles.

Nadege

2nd bottle almost gone. Will reorder on Friday/payday. Still taking daily.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

@FroReal

My 2nd bottle will be gone today. I have 1 on hand and will re-order 1/2 way through this bottle.

Still trying to decide if I'll order the Aloe one this time.

Still taking MR w/aloe daily..still no 'boost' but not feeling as sluggish either. Nothing noticable on my hair, nails or skin.

@FroReal

My 2nd bottle will be gone today. I have 1 on hand and will re-order 1/2 way through this bottle.

Still trying to decide if I'll order the Aloe one this time.

IDareT'sHair I drank up the last 2.4 tablespoons of my 2nd bottle today as well. I will have to reorder on Friday, so again I will go through the *ahem* break in period once this new bottle comes. :rolleyes:

Back